Backpage scam

Saw this ad on backpage for a mistress : http://buffalo.backpage.com/Dominati...any-32/8020020

I responded and here's a transcript:

Please get back to me with the deets / pics.
Do you have a dungeon ?

I do have a dungeon at my place Please note that I require a donation for my sessions in the formof a digital amazon gift card- $125-1 hour, $200-2 hours, $275-3 hours, andmore is negotiable. What day/time are you looking for?

-Miss Beth

What part of town are you located in ? Cash not acceptable ?

Near the split of 198 and 33, near suny med school. no cash, only gift card:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/gc/order-e...2Aentries%2A=0

-Miss Beth

I suppose you want it in advance

Yes

-Miss Beth

Me : LOL

Guess I should give her my credit card number so she can order what she wants . WTF
I wouldn't totally say she is a scam. I know some Ladies that require deposits before they make a trip, some that only accept gift cards, and some that prefer credit card and have their own machine.
This chick could very well be a 100% legit provider or a total scam. Does she have any reviews anywhere?
Domination sometimes requires payment in advance. This can be part of the Dominant aspect. I did not bother browsing the ad listed. As many of the members here say: ijs. (I'm just saying)

;-)
You flunked submissive school.

Your price just went up.
You flunked submissive school.

Your price just went up. Originally Posted by OccasionalStray
lolol
After inquiring further within the domination community, I was informed that a Financial Domme might certainly require it, however, it is NOT a normal request from non financial dommes unless the Domme is traveling to you.

It's no wonder I have always stuck with fetishes.....
yes..it can get complicated...thats why i stay a lightweight with this whole arena..
Just say NOOO to a chick with a whip. Its bad enough that they all have pussy power...lets not arm them.
the & the exprienced on backpage is a hustle the girl is not the girl in the pic she wants it up front. that is a no no!!!
Advance payment to someone you don't know sounds like a scam to me