Curvy VS. Spinner

Okay so those that have seen me and that know me, know that I have a wild sense of humor...With this said this thread is for hobbyists and providers!!! YES I SAID PROVIDERS YOU HAVE TO LET YOUR BI SIDE COME OUT.....I love a nice fat booty in my hand...lol....but I also love the petite spinners...whats your choice???
Spinners do it best
Can I choose both? depends on what day of the week it is. And what time of day. and the season. Ok who am I kidding, you are all great depending upon the mood!
My "broadband" tastes range from spinners to BBWs.
Was always partial to spinners.
+1 with Jack. depends on the mood.
I love both.
  • MC
  • 04-09-2012, 10:44 PM
I've been with curvy women and spinners, so I love 'em both.
the one I'm poking at the time
Big, fat, thick, or thin, chubsyubsy will stick it in.
I had a BBW that fucked my brains out and I had spinners that I tossed all over the bed. I would like to have a BBW and a spinner at once.
I like them curvy more cushion for the push'in and then them pointy bones don't stick into you LOL, who am i fool in like them both as well
They are both great. It's the personally that matters
The confident one that wants to fuck your brains out a couple of times in the session.
Ok, now I want a BBW to make me fuck the spinner.
Grab me by the hair and tell me how to fuck her. When I am not going down on the spinner the BBW will show me and then tell me to try again.

Make the spinner suck my dick and then she pulls her off, tosses her on the bed and shows her how to do it.