New Maid Service in Texas

According to their website, they offer discounts to LE!
if you read the whole article you'll see why. They are in a VERY conservative town and the cops are just waiting for a reason to bust them (no pun inteded)
They are in a VERY conservative town Originally Posted by youngatheart
Lubbock is still a dry town, but they have an expressway to the edge of town, where all the liquor stores are just across the townline.
maybe they'll franchise, I can lock in on the upstate NY territory lol
Lubbock is still a dry town, but they have an expressway to the edge of town, where all the liquor stores are just across the townline. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Lubbock is no longer a dry town, its been almost two years they liquor everywhere now ...
Lubbock is no longer a dry town, its been almost two years they liquor everywhere now ... Originally Posted by rinker1989
Thanks for the update. I have not been there for a while. It's nice to know that they finally saw the light!
Wow! Great news. liquor in Lubbock or was that lick her in Lubbock. Some of those Texas towns were always strange when I worked down that way. Some towns required you to be a member of the club. Pay 1 $ join the club order a drink. Even around Dallas some of the burbs were partially dry. Other states I have worked in have odd lots also.
Sorry that was off track. I would like a nude maid in Buffalo.
Too damn cold in Buffalo.