THE SCARF STORY

A long time ago (well not SO long ago) in a strip club and hotel not so far away..................

It was a dark time in the B-lo. And the GOBC wouldnt share any info. Behold an invite via PM came and i had a foot in thee door. I arrived at said time on the day (to me ) that will live in infamy.

Upon arrival i decided to lurk and noticed what would turn out to be some of my own! As i went in i decided to hang back at the bar and wait to see if i would hear any names i recognized from a board i belonged to. NF says " hey paul" ...there we go ! I kinda walk towards paulie and introduce myself and go on to meet the gang who are sitting at a few tables already. Perry,brasil, nf , craven , adlib ....etc i may have missed a few.

Geust speakers are there to . A few nice AA ones . Madison whom i had seen a few days b4 on my own . I wS really interested in the possibility of natasha from rochester being there and eventually she showed!!! Beers upon beers upon beers we all had fun and i made some new buddies. After a while i was told of a prop. By one of my new buddies of a great time and origionally declined, but something made me change my mind.

Crav ,adlib ,natash,madison & myself make way to a locale hotel and proceed to have a fun lube filled time! Squirting , fucking , beers & on & on!!! Worn out and just depleted i begin to regroup and get dressed. Now i have (HAD) this nice scarf which i thought i tucked into the inside pocket of my jacket. NO. Upon arriving home i take off my coat to find my scarf is missing. Wtf im saying . Just got this thing . Look all around to no avail. ( now heres where it gets funny& noone has been told this ) till now.

I reach into my inside pocket to get my cigarettes and pull out this cherry covered g string thong that natasha had worn in her bp ad!!!! Lmao . A little time goes bye and i recieve a txt from craven asking if i was missing a scarf? Hell yeah. I have it natasha gave it to me. Now ive not been able to retreive said scarf since due to a very demanding work schedule and buisness inbetween that takes me out to rochester almost every off day i have.

So the scarf girls are born ! I randomly get pics sent to me with my scarf getting a lot more action than i do!!! Its almost mocking me! Lol im torn between the ransom of some beers for my buddies for its safe return or the random pics of hot women with nothing but scarf on.

And Paulie ....(and everyone else) there ya have THE SCARF STORY. Hope it was as entertaining to read as it was to write! What a fun night ...i need to visit a strip club soon .
that was a good read and funny. thank you for sharing it.
How about the g-string story?
I promised paulie id write it for puttin in a word to get me back .
Funny thing is ....i cant fuckin fing the g string!!!! Lmao
Funny thing is ....i cant fuckin fing the g string!!!! Lmao Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
I bet he flossed with it until it disintegrated....
I promised paulie id write it for puttin in a word to get me back . Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
Thats Funny!
Thats Funny! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I thought youd like that.
Thanks for the story
nice like a big happy family... group you know what in... 3... 2... 1...
Thanks for sharing. I haven't heard about adlib for awhile...that guy could round up some ladies! Almost as adept as XY, or so I hear. Was that guy from Montreal there? Doesn't matter, I shouldn't ask, the story is about a scarf. Cashmere? Wool? Any photos you can share?

Welcome back.
Thanks for sharing. I haven't heard about adlib for awhile...that guy could round up some ladies! Almost as adept as XY, or so I hear. Was that guy from Montreal there? Doesn't matter, I shouldn't ask, the story is about a scarf. Cashmere? Wool? Any photos you can share?

Welcome back. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Like having Batman and Bruce Wayne in the same room?

elg.......
Nope . Im the one and only clam. My previous self has been burried deep.
Meanwhile its becoming an important part of african culture as im flipping thru national geographic pics from craven. Hahaha.
Some little bastard stole the scarf

Attachment 292909