Superhead

Yes, I am a FREAK! London

Maybe BD and I could practice our oral techniques on each other. I know I need lots of help in that department.
Yes, I am a FREAK! London

Maybe BD and I could practice our oral techniques on each other. I know I need lots of help in that department. Originally Posted by shorty

HEY! Ill bring the whips and chains! Whipscream!
That girl Superhead is a scandulas hoe. Seen a documentary about her and she will do anyone famous just to put in her book.
Twisting of the hands....have done this forever lol, but I don't start off all pse. I normally hit the iinner thighs and balls, before ever putting the entire thing in my mouth for a good while. Have had many a client lose it right there before he even got the full bj.

I love giving head!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yeah she should give lessons. She is that good
Yep, older Kat Stacks...Now that is a messy HOE, But is a RICH one too!
Yeah she should give lessons. She is that good Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Yeah I am looking forward to getting lessons when I visit her in NOLA. I guess she'll have to show me using a cucumber lol.
I can give a great bj but I can't do it for 90 minutes that's for damn sure
Lets see now, Chains are to tie me up so I don't get away from her during her practice session. Whips are for both of us, if one of us isn't doing it right to satisfing the other one.

Guess I could bring the handicuffs and butt plug.
She can go for 90 minutes?!
We'll if you two need a test subject I'll be the guinee pig
She can go for 90 minutes?! Originally Posted by BabyDallas

I have no doubt she can go for 90 min. I doubt anyone can last that long before popping.
Yea I would have lock jaw forsure!
Who says you have to use a cucumber. I'm sure you could find some gent in NOLA that would be glad to offer this crank to you ladies to practice on. LOL
Who says you have to use a cucumber. I'm sure you could find some gent in NOLA that would be glad to offer this crank to you ladies to practice on. LOL Originally Posted by shorty
I bet.
She can go for 90 minutes?! Originally Posted by BabyDallas
Yes BD that's her motto. If its to big to fit (i.e. 6") then its BJ only.
Yes BD that's her motto. If its to big to fit (i.e. 6") then its BJ only. Originally Posted by shorty
yup!