Superhead

Naomi love the new Avatar. Where was that pic taken. Awsome view.
Naomi love the new Avatar. Where was that pic taken. Awsome view. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
That's the view from my bedroom!! All I do is close my eyes and that's all I can see!!
Ed you're so funny

Naomi love the new Avatar. Where was that pic taken. Awsome view. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
It was taken in Tampa
Yes sweetie i love the pic also! It reminded me of Miami...looks like you were TOTALLY feelin' that VIBE!
Yes sweetie i love the pic also! It reminded me of Miami...looks like you were TOTALLY feelin' that VIBE! Originally Posted by CiaraMist
Thank you darling. I could view the water from my room. The breeze, the weather.. everything was nice. At night I would go downstairs and relax on the sand alone. That was one nice work vacation and I'm going back.
Thank you for the educational video Going to study for my exam now!! LOL
I was watching Mike Epps presents and one of the comics were tlking about her and ya'll just have to watch what he says it's sooo freaking funny! He was a caucasion Comic by the name of Gary owen. It's not that he was dissing her, he talked about her technique and man it was hilarious!!
That show is what made me watch the video, I was like ok I got to see what is go good about this...And I SEE!
Thank you for the educational video Going to study for my exam now!! LOL Originally Posted by lil_michelle

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having watched the video I see nothing that special from the so-called 'superhead'... I am sure many of the ECCIE ladies can top that!
...He was a caucasion Comic by the name of Gary owen. It's not that he was dissing her, he talked about her technique and man it was hilarious!! Originally Posted by 82vintage
He is one of my favorite comics HANDS DOWN....! You should hear his skit on going to all black churches on Sunday's, he is married to a sista....fucking HILARIOUS!!!!

... I am sure many of the ECCIE ladies can top that! Originally Posted by cardinal
Nothing against the ladies here on eccie, but I'd have to say MANY is not the correct word in that phrase...maybe a few, definitely not many.

just my .02
  • Paven
  • 02-23-2011, 04:23 PM
I saw that documentary about her as well. I'm not a fan of her technique, I'm not into all that aggressiveness and nob slobbin'. My methods are more slow, tortuous and erotic. This is just me though, everyone likes what they like.
  • Paven
  • 02-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Having watched the video I see nothing that special from the so-called 'superhead'... I am sure many of the ECCIE ladies can top that! Originally Posted by cardinal
I can only speak for myself.

Oh my reviews have some insight as well. lol
I'd have to agree Paven on her technique. Didn't really care for the aggressiveness and slobbering on it. I personally like it when she takes her time down there and plays with everything. Lots of tongue action, hard and slow suction.
DAMN