Superhead

I don't think he meant feeling as much as in difference...just not as good as using everything else you have there. Just your mouth is too much like a vagina simply going in and out. Most guys I have been with want their head to feel entirely different than just screwing, so they like the with hands, then without, then balls along with the deal. A mouth and two hands can do a hell of a lot more than just a mouth or just a vagina I suppose.

To each their own. Just putting a d3ck in your mouth all the way down but not being able to move without puking, is in no way the same feeling of varying techniques that lead to an orgasm. If all a guy did was stick his tongue all the way in my kitty just to prove he could, I would not get off I can assure you. I like it mixed up, not just one spot being focused on or what technique being used. I like it ALL.

I like to think of it as a baseball diamond with my clit being home. You have to spend equal time on all the bases, but always come back home for the ending. Originally Posted by London Rayne
When i say no hands I don't mean literally all the time. My point was the hands shouldn't be the focus. If they are it becomes a wet hand job. I can imagaine a lot of interesting fun stuff using hands no issue there I'm big on variety.

I like your baseball example and will keep that in mind though i've not had complaints. Again variety is the spice of life
I think I can top her
IM NOT A BIG FAN OF SUPERHEAD LOL BUT HER BOOKS ARE PRETTY GOOD TO READ WELL I THINK SO LOL
I like to think of it as a baseball diamond with my clit being home. You have to spend equal time on all the bases, but always come back home for the ending. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Very nice analogy, easy to remember. Batter uppppp!
TL;DR

Good DT involves throat massage.
I would like some head right now,
These threads are fkn great !
I would like head from all of yall fine ass Ladie!