Name: Nadya
Phone: She’ll provide
Email Address: nadya511@mail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://eccie.net/member.php?u=512996
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Apartment off Creighton Road
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, GFE, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, CFS, CG, DATY, DATO and Breast play
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde/Dirty Blonde hair below her shoulders to mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: In my opinion, Nadya is the epitome of perfection. Great body, stunning beauty and most important to me, a wonderful personality. She’s a pleasure and loves pleasing her guest. She stands almost 6’0” tall without heels. If she’s wearing stripper shoes or boots she’ll tower above me and I’m 6’3”. Don’t let her height intimidate you. She aims to please and she’ll make you feel welcome and comfortable from the moment you walk in!
Recommendation: Yes
She reminds me of Kate Upton
Expected damage?
$$$$ - some may say it’s a bit much, but she’s in a safe and secure location. I’ve always left every visit feeling that the experience was well worth it.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed