State: Florida
Address: Nice condo in Destin
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Dfk lfk a lot of DAT, Y, and toys CFS, many positions, BBB,JCIM
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short, red hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Definitely a spinner 5 foot, 510 nice b tits shaved, beautiful kitty and pretty
Recommendation: -
The correct number is 850-598-7290. Can someone adjust this for me?
Sounds fun. Got an actual link? Later supplied phone number doesn’t show anything.
This works for now if it's the right person: https://secrethostess.com/7355027/
No she’s under the radar sometime she’ll post on Skip the games she hasn’t posted in quite a while like two weeks. You won’t get anything if you Google the phone number but she’s way worth it. Highly recommended 350 roses one hour.
This is the link seen her again today. It was awesome again.
I've seen her a few times. I don't typically post reviews but I wholeheartedly agree with everything written above. Izzy is a rare combination of sweet and sexy. She seems to love what she does and will leave you looking forward to your next meeting. Definitely an all-time favorite.
Just left a hhr scalding hot session with her. All I can say is wow!

Added private tags - The Dr
No she’s under the radar sometime she’ll post on Skip the games she hasn’t posted in quite a while like two weeks. You won’t get anything if you Google the phone number but she’s way worth it. Highly recommended 350 roses one hour. Originally Posted by brians
Thanks. Does she take appointments even if she’s not posting?
I think she’s only available when she post I know she has a son she sees so when she post she’s available