How to dress

Like most (all I hope) of you, I shower just before I see someone. Almost all of the time, I do this during business trips so I am in a hotel room. Lately, I have been greeting the ladies just wearing the towel I used with my shower. For some reason, this feels sexy to me.
How do the ladies feel about this? This this disrespectful? Am I just being lazy? I am about to see someone for the first time, and her first impression of me is important to me.
Yes you are lazy ... I wear a Speedo.
  • Old-T
  • 05-29-2015, 09:05 AM
Like most (all I hope) of you, I shower just before I see someone. Almost all of the time, I do this during business trips so I am in a hotel room. Lately, I have been greeting the ladies just wearing the towel I used with my shower. For some reason, this feels sexy to me.
How do the ladies feel about this? This this disrespectful? Am I just being lazy? I am about to see someone for the first time, and her first impression of me is important to me. Originally Posted by myfavhobby
I do the opposite. Dress shirt, tie, often a suit. Seems to work well for me. I try to convey "I know you do a lot to look good for our meeting, and I want you to know I think you are worth the effort to get dressed up for also".

Obviously if the plan is to go out, then I dress according to the event/location.
I usually only do outcall....so I just say dress how ya feel....or come as you are
{just remember to wear silky boxers}
LOL
Tux on top, kilt down below.
mmmmmmmmmm KIlts...no underwear allowed!!
I usually only do outcall....so I just say dress how ya feel....or come as you are
{just remember to wear silky boxers}
LOL Originally Posted by DallasRain
You got some kind of prejudice against tighty-whities?
Sounds like it ...
no I do like tidey-whiteys.....I just really prefer silk boxers on a guy
Lol
Didn't know there was so much concern about underwear...

But, if there is, I must say that I absolutely love the Calvin Klein 'boxer briefs' made from 'modal' fabric. Hell, the first time I wore them, I had to check to be sure I'd actually put on my underwear!

As for the rest of dressing for a date, I don't like to wear a tie, but do enjoy going "business casual" with comfortable slacks and a sport shirt. Suffices for a nice excursion out to dinner with a lady, if that's on the agenda before retiring to the hotel for some intimate activity.
I'll say this. Men love lingerie on a woman in the same way women love a nice suit on a man. If you want to turn her on, wear a really nice suit and a touch of cologne that is masculine but not overpowering (no musk, please).

But, if you don't really care how turned on she is by your state of dress, a towel is as good as anything else. :P
I'll say this. Men love lingerie on a woman in the same way women love a nice suit on a man. If you want to turn her on, wear a really nice suit and a touch of cologne that is masculine but not overpowering (no musk, please).

But, if you don't really care how turned on she is by your state of dress, a towel is as good as anything else. :P Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Such a thing exists? Can anyone provide an example?
P.s. I've received the most complements on my "scent" when all I was wearing was Old Spice Musk Deodorant (sadly longer available). Found that a very light touch of Jovan works almost as well.
Maybe it's just me, but musk has this way of crawling up in my nose and camping there for hours, making me feel like there's an animal spraying its scent under the bed. Not really sexy. But, if it works for you, then keep doing you.
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-30-2015, 06:36 AM
sounds like a good compromise between the two would be black silk boxers and a black bow tie ... top hat optional?
Maybe it's just me, but musk has this way of crawling up in my nose and camping there for hours, making me feel like there's an animal spraying its scent under the bed. Not really sexy. But, if it works for you, then keep doing you. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
I understand completely. I do have this concept of good and bad musk, and unfortunately the good kind is rare. It's definitely a scent meant to be applied lightly, not douse yourself with it.
I have the same problem with ladies scents, actually worse due to a respiratory condition. Once had a lady sit in front of me at a concert whose scent was so overpowering that I had to move to the top of the section just so I could breath.
If I ever manage to get on your calendar, I will endeavor to remember your preference.