Give back that Emmy

Hasn't had a presser since December.... ya know... when the creep show started....
His own party is overruling him now....
bout time....

New York’s Legislature Rolls Back More Cuomo Cooties Orders

Senate Deputy Majority Leader Michael Gianaris, voting in favor of the resolutions on Wednesday, said they are “just the beginning.”

“I assure you the governor was not at all pleased that we are passing these repeals, multiple repeals today,” Gianaris said. “And in fact, I dare say the additional announcements he made this morning are a direct result of our taking this action today, because we made it clear that we are going to continue to review the existing directives and continent to assert ourselves as we see fit.”
Ya don't see this guy on tv like ya used to.....
Has he caught the zombie disease from Zombiden?
I kept on thinking where I have seem Witmer before ? I saw a recent picture of Catlyn Jenner, that' s where I saw her !
This is freaking awesome.....

Exclusive: Fox Nation Running Ads For New Special on Gov. Cuomo’s Scandals During Chris Cuomo’s CNN Show Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I'm shocked that CNN would allow any ad from a competing network to air. LOL & WTF?
Talk about Dim......
This is freaking awesome.....

Exclusive: Fox Nation Running Ads For New Special on Gov. Cuomo’s Scandals During Chris Cuomo’s CNN Show Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Cuomo is living rent free in your mind.
Amid nursing home investigation, Cuomo warns the unvaccinated to get the shot or they could 'wind up killing' their grandmothers

Assuming of course that she wasn't among the 50,000 Cuomo already offed....

Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa acknowledged and apologized earlier this year for hiding the state’s coronavirus death toll in nursing homes stemming from a controversial March 25, 2020, order.