White Lives Matter

Hopefully whore board is not so hopelessly woke that this = points or ban.

Integrity test.
You racist
Gentlemen

Just a friendly reminder

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Exactly Dr egg who could possibly argue against that White Lives Matter other than a disgusting hateful racist who rejects American values.
im offended
wells ya alls ...knows yer ...plastic mans ...ethnicity so ya ...knows ...how ...plastic man ...feels
"(Insert Any Race) Lives Matter"
Insert your race of choice. It's not racist.
If you think it's only okay for certain races, then you're the racist.
The phrase; 'soft bigotry of low expectations' applies.
Hopefully whore board is not so hopelessly woke that this = points or ban.

Integrity test. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
https://babylonbee.com/news/neighbor...l-lives-matter

There's definitely one missing on whoever's lawn that is.
I’ll be on the streets protesting with my WLM sign the next time the po po kills a white brother with a chokehold or knee to the neck. (I know that I’ll probably die of old age first)ijs. Oh wait, did the Capital officers lives matter ? What category are they under? WBLM,HBLM,ABLM,BBLM....I’m confused. Despite all the issues, I served for this country and I love this country but “can’t we all just get along “.
How about your military veteran sister, murdered for trespassing?

https://nypost.com/2021/04/29/ashli-...ver-her-death/

Wonder if they'll get $27 mil.

Can you imagine anyone thinking George Floyd, the pig, deserves pity or deserves to be remembered the way this patriot does?

Stunningly no media outrage, no riots, no looting, no revenge crimes, no property damage, no terrorizing senior citizens, no imbecile president delivering mushmouthed eulogies.

Dementia Joe, national embarrassment.

White Lives Matter.
Wow, police officer not even named. If this were an african american, it would be on every news channel, talk show blah blah blah.

Such a sad state of things right now. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Don't think we are even close to the liberals waking up and seeing what's really going on.
I’ll be on the streets protesting with my WLM sign the next time the po po kills a white brother with a chokehold or knee to the neck. (I know that I’ll probably die of old age first)ijs. Oh wait, did the Capital officers lives matter ? What category are they under? WBLM,HBLM,ABLM,BBLM....I’m confused. Despite all the issues, I served for this country and I love this country but “can’t we all just get along “. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
maybe the next time some asshole isn't f'd up on fentanyl and meth and tried to pass off a phony $20 that looked like it came off a copy machine...do some research on this dead clowns past...who know...maybe he was doing research for a cancer cure...and your hero Daniel Prude...another prize...where the hell does someone even find PCP...hahahaha...
and meanwhile...the a'hole who killed Ashli Babbit is still walking around free in spite of (because of?) video evidence...your reference to police as 'po po' says enough...go ahead and push for defunding...then you get to deal with us...all 74+ million...sleep well boy
On u tube there is a video of a cop body cam recording a traffic stop with Mr Floyd in the car. It was from a couple years ago. Anyways long story short, he doesn’t cooperate with the cop and is attempting to *Alter evidence so he doesn’t get caught. Makes you wonder Edit The Dr