Just talk about pussy's

175 pussy's on the house floor last night.

How many senators will show us they're pussy's too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKTC7Vtg2oU
They have no back bone
Tim Ryan desperately needs acting lessons.
Pussy’s what?
175 pussy's on the house floor last night.

How many senators will show us they're pussy's too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKTC7Vtg2oU Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
I only count 35 limp dick pussies
Tim Ryan desperately needs acting lessons. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
McCarthy needs them too
McCarthy needs them too Originally Posted by Missburger
Maybe so, I didn't see his performance. They're all actors to some extent. I've never seen anyone as consistently dramatic as Tim Ryan. He always goes overboard in his performance. He's even faked crying in the past. Most DC politicians live a sheltered life and are out of touch with the voters they represent.
TERM LIMITS!!! Nobody should be in Congress or government for 47 years!!! 8 yrs max and you are out. Career politicians.....total BS!
TERM LIMITS!!! Nobody should be in Congress or government for 47 years!!! 8 yrs max and you are out. Career politicians.....total BS! Originally Posted by Wildncrazy1
One 6 year term. Pony up 1 million in campaign donations and don't spend a penny over that million to run campaign ads. Every candidate max's out at 1 million in donations. That keeps 99% of candidates honest and prevents "buying" a win.

The life of a US Representative and Senator is the ultimate gravy-train. Friday is travel home day. Monday is travel back to DC day. A couple of them get together for dinner and drinks, say the word border, or infrastructure, etc and bingo, "shop talk" put the night on a personal "expense report" for reimbursement.

Committee meetings scheduled to start at 9:00am get gavelled in at 9:30. A ten minute morning break at 11:00 turns into a 45 minute break. At 2:00 a 30 minute lunch break is called for. At 3:30 lunch is over and the session resumes. The funny part is when the committee chairman announces they're going to skip the afternoon break because there's still so much to get done.

By 6:00 they decide to resume the next day and call it quits.

175,000k a year plus the best perks in the world. Who can blame them for doing whatever they can to make it a lifetime job?

Supreme Court Justices get a better "ride". One 12 year term.
Term limits for sure. I also like the idea of a level playing field with a spending limit. Also, no donations from corporations, organizations , or special interest groups.
Maybe so, I didn't see his performance. They're all actors to some extent. I've never seen anyone as consistently dramatic as Tim Ryan. He always goes overboard in his performance. He's even faked crying in the past. Most DC politicians live a sheltered life and are out of touch with the voters they represent. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Not maybe he do dint be a homer
TERM LIMITS!!! Nobody should be in Congress or government for 47 years!!! 8 yrs max and you are out. Career politicians.....total BS! Originally Posted by Wildncrazy1
Yes
Term limits for sure. I also like the idea of a level playing field with a spending limit. Also, no donations from corporations, organizations , or special interest groups. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
No free health benefits
Not maybe he do dint be a homer Originally Posted by Missburger
What?
What don't you understand about "I haven't seen it"
All of your replies have to include a dig now huh?
You were a lot easier to talk to when you were here before.
What?
What don't you understand about "I haven't seen it"
All of your replies have to include a dig now huh?
You were a lot easier to talk to when you were here before. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Facts are what I said

Pointing out both sides not just one