Get a job Colin

Tebow knelt at football games and he got a job in the NFL....

It seems to me that Kaepernick just doesn't WANT a job ever since the government started paying people to not work....
Simple, Tebow is a winner and someone you want on your team
and Crappernick is a loser and the type of person who divides a team.
You notice how many teams are interested in him.......waiting.......
Simple, Tebow is a winner and someone you want on your team
and Crappernick is a loser and the type of person who divides a team.
You notice how many teams are interested in him.......waiting....... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Exactly...this guy wins wherever he's been (aside from MLB sadly!)be interesting to see how he works out as tight end at Jacksonville with Trevor Lawrence and Travis Etienne...inside the 5...put him behind center...hahaha...I can still see those jump passes from UF days...Colon...he sabotaged his tryout couple of years back he doesn't want anything to do with work...love to see him wear his 'little piggy' socks in a game...piece of garbage

It seems to me that Kaepernick just doesn't WANT a job ever since the government started paying people to not work.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Your team (aka the losing team) started the game by paying people $600/week not to work

When the new team (aka the winning team) took the field it went down to $300/week not to work.

Colin Kaepernick sucked then and still does today.
Your team (aka the losing team) started the game by paying people $600/week not to work

When the new team (aka the winning team) took the field it went down to $300/week not to work.

Colin Kaepernick sucked then and still does today. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Selective memory Woody?
Republicans never wanted to extend the $600.
It was meant to be a short-term emergency solution.
It was passed by congress, who holds the majority?

Libby news link provided for you:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...yment-benefit/

That extra $600 in aid — sometimes called “enhanced unemployment” or “the unemployment bonus” — has become a major sticking point in negotiations about another big aid package. Congress put the extra $600 in place in late March. Lawmakers have known for months that it would expire at the end of July. Democrats want to extend it through the end of the year. Republicans initially proposed reducing it to $200, although the White House has recently signaled that it would agree to a $400 weekly payment.

This recession is already deep. If Congress fails to act, a lot of damage could be permanent.

Republicans say $600 is so high that people are opting to stay home and collect unemployment instead of going back to work. Democrats say that there aren’t nearly enough jobs for everyone who is unemployed and that it’s better to keep families out of poverty and boost the economy by providing plenty of financial support.
Selective memory Woody?
Republicans never wanted to extend the $600.
It was meant to be a short-term emergency solution.
It was passed by congress, who holds the majority?

Libby news link provided for you:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...yment-benefit/

That extra $600 in aid — sometimes called “enhanced unemployment” or “the unemployment bonus” — has become a major sticking point in negotiations about another big aid package. Congress put the extra $600 in place in late March. Lawmakers have known for months that it would expire at the end of July. Democrats want to extend it through the end of the year. Republicans initially proposed reducing it to $200, although the White House has recently signaled that it would agree to a $400 weekly payment.

This recession is already deep. If Congress fails to act, a lot of damage could be permanent.

Republicans say $600 is so high that people are opting to stay home and collect unemployment instead of going back to work. Democrats say that there aren’t nearly enough jobs for everyone who is unemployed and that it’s better to keep families out of poverty and boost the economy by providing plenty of financial support. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

Not my point but nice try.
Not my point but nice try. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
My reply was meant to add context to your post.
Mission accomplished.

It seems to me that Kaepernick just doesn't WANT a job ever since the government started paying people to not work.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Kaepernick isn't in the NFL because he wasn't that good. Jimmy Harbaugh, a former QB himself tailored an offense for the few things Kapass does well. which is next to nothing.

he was "successful" in college in the Pistol offense. not exactly a highly used offense in the NFL.
My reply was meant to add context to your post.
Mission accomplished. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

If a tire on your car is in a pot hole and and appears to be flat and you change it (even though it's not flat) is it still mission accomplished?
If a tire on your car is in a pot hole and and appears to be flat and you change it (even though it's not flat) is it still mission accomplished? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
You're non sequitur analogy falls "flat". You'll have to come up with something better than that Woody.
Please try to keep it relevant to the discussion, and skip the ridiculous hypothetical questions.