URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P118436
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: Talking, stripping, LFK, DFK, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark to her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mona is a fucking smoke show. Perfect proportions. Lovely tits, ass, waste, face…everything.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Pyle1
  • 12-13-2023, 01:25 PM
Her reviews often say how great she looks so I am guessing her p411 photos don't do her justice.
  • Uomo
  • 12-13-2023, 01:38 PM
Her reviews often say how great she looks so I am guessing her p411 photos don't do her justice. Originally Posted by Pyle1
Not at all, I don't even recognize her in those photos.
Same Uomo, same. I was so fucking happy when I put my eyes on her.
And just so nobody thinks I’m an illiterate person, I meant to say waist…not waste.
Maybe her p411 pictures was before she got obsessed with the gym every morning because she looks heavier in those pictures when in reality she is quite quaint. Looks wise honestly I found her to be average. She makes up for it because she has a voracious sex drive. Someone dm me to help me out and recommended her. But to say she is beautiful is a stretch. She’s an average white lady who if you saw her at the grocery store you wouldn’t turn around. Her service though is second to none. Best experience I’ve had in civi life and now this life but I wanted to be honest and add perspective about her looks.
Damn man, she reminded me of Meghan Markle….specifically from the show Suits.
Damn man, she reminded me of Meghan Markle….specifically from the show Suits. Originally Posted by Powerdrive
Honestly that might be a correct comparison. She’s a lighter Meghan Markle but in my opinion not gorgeous but again her performance absolutely seals the deal and I plan to repeat with her. Perfect quaint body but to say gorgeous to me is a stretch but everyone has their own estimation on gorgeous. If you passed her up in the grocery store with clothes on the average guy wouldn’t turn around. Lingerie, horny, great incall and presentation totally change the paradigm though. Plus unbelievable sex drive
  • Uomo
  • 12-13-2023, 10:04 PM
Looks wise honestly I found her to be average. She makes up for it because she has a voracious sex drive. Someone dm me to help me out and recommended her. Originally Posted by Huskylover
So did this happen in the last 15 days or was this when you were on the board under a different handle?
His 16 other posts are all over … makes me think otherwise who this could be if another handle lol
So did this happen in the last 15 days or was this when you were on the board under a different handle? Originally Posted by Uomo
Did she go to the dog park with him?
Honestly that might be a correct comparison. She’s a lighter Meghan Markle but in my opinion not gorgeous but again her performance absolutely seals the deal and I plan to repeat with her. Perfect quaint body but to say gorgeous to me is a stretch but everyone has their own estimation on gorgeous. If you passed her up in the grocery store with clothes on the average guy wouldn’t turn around. Lingerie, horny, great incall and presentation totally change the paradigm though. Plus unbelievable sex drive Originally Posted by Huskylover
Wait.. I still haven't met her. A white version of Meghan Markle is Shantel VanSanten. If she looks like that I regret not seeing her all these years.
Originally Posted by Htown60
HT, I just think we have mongers that are haters, misogynist’s and feel the need to have power over women. Maybe they have been rejected by women in civi life, and fuck, even in the Hobby. They feel they need to degrade for a multitude of reasons….they may be blocked by the provider, they feel they are not getting special attention, they want to be more than a client and can’t, they want to damage their reputation and standing to decrease traffic to her door.
Quite frankly that’s what the talk on the other board about her OPEN menu services tried to do…
She is gorgeous! She is sweet! She is all of it!!! There is always someone better….that's life. I have stopped seeing her for quite a while bc of the high foot-traffic preferring low volume providers and SA girls, but you honestly can’t do much better than ML.

LivinLaVida