New without references, how do I get them?

I have contacted several ladies and they all ask me for references. When I attempt to explain that I have only been here a few days and that I have never used a provider before I typically don't hear back from the ladies. What do I do? It is like what came first the chicken or the egg? I can't get a reference if no one will see me or even attempt to make an effort. Any advice would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Kenny from Missouri.
Have the ladies not offered up any other screening options other than references? I offer a few different options for screening. My advice to you, is to broaden your search and choose a reputable provider who offers other options. Good luck!
There are plenty of "newbie" friendly providers. Just go to the forum for you location and post in the ISO section.
Please review this thread with lots of helpful information

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178982
Of all the CRAP you've stickied in main, Newbie isn't one?

Bad Chica. bad bad bad.
My first one came off P411. The smart girls have many ways to screen a guy.
Join a screening service. They will verify you by your employment. I think they run $20-40 per month for a membership.

There are plenty of newbie friendly ladies, such as, myself, but you'll need to give your employment information to verify you are not LE.

You shouldn't need to worry about discretion when providing your personal information if you find a verifiable, reviewed, trustworthy companion. You can read her reviews which should be linked on her website to make sure she is legit.

Good luck!
P411 is well worth the investment ...
https://www.preferred411.com

Good luck & have fun!
Thank you all for the information! I never really knew about 411 so I will look into it and go from there.

If a provider still requries a reference do I just move on or will they tell me they are not interested?
Most will let you know, just let them know upfront your a newbie but have p411, that's gold to a lot! It says you took the time to get cleared for there safety
Right on, how long does it take to get cleared by them?
Most girls can do it in a day or 2, just depends on how busy they are.
This is helpful reading as well
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...tives+hobbying

edit, whoops Chica already gave this info..sorry

Ok thank you for your time!

Kenny
Ok thank you for your time!

Kenny Originally Posted by KenMonk
Anytime sweetie! Have fun!!
Thank you all for the information! I never really knew about 411 so I will look into it and go from there.

If a provider still requries a reference do I just move on or will they tell me they are not interested? Originally Posted by KenMonk
Ken,
The suggestion of signing up with the verification site P411 is a good way to get started and also there is another verification site Date-Check.com as well.Once you have membership you can do a search for newbie friendly providers in your area or the area you are traveling to.Also,if you do not have references check with the lady and see if she has other alternative methods.

I do employment verification if a gent does not have a references but P411 always helps.I see newbies sometimes and I definitely give preference to a newbie that has at least signed up with one of these verification sites.
Many ladies can verify you the same day or at least the next day unless she is busy or out of town then it may take a little longer.
Good luck to you everyone had to start at the beginning at one point in time once you get a few references or verification membership you will be good to go.