Chita Johnson,Mia Gradney,Lily Jang: Which one?

Would you nail first? I know Chita is probably going to be everyone's first choice but I'm going Mia,Chita,and Lily in that order. And Jennifer Reyna is off the table because that's too obvious a choice.
Definately Mia. I remember her poster hanging in the Galleria always got me aroused.
Why limit it to just these few Houston area newcaster and reporters? There's whole string of them including people like Katherine Whaley, Katie McCall, and so forth that I'd like to do it with myself. I'm saying if I can get any one of them and especially Jennifer Reyna I'd like to try to keep them sexually satisfied and coming back for more--not just a one night stand, "love them and leave them", hit it and run, a little "bump and grind", etc. Understand what I mean?
You know that new weather chick Brita somehow is pretty hot to me.
Well, Britta is very attractive and married as well. She's kind of off limits.
Well, Britta is very attractive and married as well. She's kind of off limits. Originally Posted by bigtexdan
but very good at filtering your water
Mia and then Lily

Chita doesn't really do it for me she almost resemebles a tranny if you look past all the caked up make-up. I have a 3D TV so perhaps I'm a bit more critical when I zoom in but she's not all that to me. Lily and Mia both seem a tad bit goofy but I'd do a double with them in a heart beat and yes I'd still fuck Chita even though she's a 5 at best, she has her moments I guess.
I'd wife Mia.

I thought I was the only one who thought that about the Britta chick on channel 2. She has girl next door plainness to her but is so smoking hot.

There was a promo where she basically said her and her hubby were meteorologist nerds. She was the diamond in a rough hotty in advances science classes.
Something about Lily. I'd tag the hell out of her. Chita seems like she'd be a complete whore in bed (that's a good thing). Mia seems more of the GFE side of things.
Lily first. Something tells me she has a virgin hole.

Mia, becuase she can get me up a 2nd time.

Chita, because I think she goes both ways and would clean off Mia and Lilly juices!
Syan Rhodes for me. I like the big bitches.
OP, I'll keep it to the parameter of your original question. I gotta go with Chita, but a threesome, no foursome with Mia, Chita and Lily would be my idea of a morning show.
Chita Johnson

Mia Gradney

Lily Jang
Lily Jang would be my choice.
ok fellas we need to add some color and context to this thread. The more I look the more I think it's a toss-up between Mia and Lily with Chita in 3rd place. However Chita keeps up since she has the nicer tits and ass.

Side by side "panoramic"

Individual head shots:
Mia

Lily

Chita

Solo body shot

Mia

Lily

Chita

For the Chita fans I'm gonna give her some extra time for giving us a glimpse of her tits pool side in the most discreet manner possible :-) Bless her heart. lol

ok time for me to take it off: LOL