Least-offered menu items?

What menu items would you guys say the least number of providers offer?

If I had to take a guess, I'd say probably creampies and eating scat
tuma
Answering these types of questions?
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Dude, make ONE super thread with all your questions you might have, You're beginning to spam coed with all your multiple stupid questions threads.
That's like asking how many jelly beans everyone thinks is in a jar. People can spout off guesses all day, or you can simply count the fucking jelly beans and know the answer without wasting everyone's time.
Tornado!!!!!! Go back to your corner, NOW!!!!
Is this going into the prospectus as well?
OMG really?
Yeah, eating scat is probably unpopular.
You're beginning to spam coed with all your multiple stupid questions threads
This is not spam. This is groundbreaking, intellectual scientific research. I am like a scientist on here on Eccie.
This is not spam. This is groundbreaking, intellectual scientific research. I am like a scientist on here on Eccie. Originally Posted by tornado82
You are more like an annoying fat fly buzzing around and getting attention that no one really wants to give you.

Least requested menu item: toe nail clipping.
I am like a scientist on here on Eccie. Originally Posted by tornado82
No, you're more like a proctologist....nothing but a pain in the ass.
Lmao!! You know some of the things I've read on this site been better than a soap opera!! ������ js not that I watch them but you can learn a lot about a person by in this case reading their stuff... And if you were like a scientist well the whole point is to experiment and find out the formula for yourself.. So my advice is for you to have more sexual encounters and in doing so take your own notes! ������oh yes btw it be more fun that way for you.. And more profit for others... ��
The least offered menu item is a particular role-reversal fantasy. I mean, the one where SHE pays ME for sex.
The least offered menu item is a particular role-reversal fantasy. I mean, the one where SHE pays ME for sex. Originally Posted by roaringfork

Lol that's an awesome reply!!