a refresher on references...a primer on pussy!

I think I have a bruise on my noggin' after a day of emailing with a handful of gents who don't seem to understand how this thing works. The reference thing. Believe me, I don't want to play email-tag all day either. It's frustrating for you to wait to book with a girl and it's frustrating for us girls to have to pull everything out of you, email by email. I mean...if a guy emails me asking for an appointment, I assume he wants to see me. That's how this thing works, right? So...when he makes it impossible for me to screen him, he's just doing himself a disservice.

What is a reference? It's a thing where you see AbagailATM this month but next month you're more in the mood for HollyHandHolding. So what you do is you contact HollyHandHolding and say something like this:

Dear Miss Holding,

You seem very nice. I am also very nice. I think we could be nice together. Maybe tomorrow? The next day? I love holding hands. I have nice man hands. I trim my knuckle hair before every appointment.

Last month I saw AbagailATM. Here's her email and ECCIE profile. She will remember me under the phone number 512-I<3-ATMM. My name is Matt. I'm 45 and I have an EXIT ONLY tattoo over my pecker-hole. My email is the same as my handle on the boards.

I look forward to hearing back from you and kissing those darling cuticle beds of yours!

IF YOU WANT BONUS POINTS! You could also email AbagailATM and say something like this:

Sup butt slut!

I'm still thinking about that great time we had last month at the LaQuinta on Riverside. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ATE THE WHOLE THING! Still thinking about it. Anywho, I was hoping I could use you as a reference for a new girl. I wanted to give you a head's up (bottom's up? RARR!) so that you remembered our meeting before she contacted you.

I hope you're doing well and I will see you once you're home and healed up from your stay at the butt hospital.

Take care, precious,
xoxo

Bad reference:
1) I saw Belle in March. Email her.
2) *a phone number* (sans any other info...name, handle, email, reviews)
3) you can check my ID when I get there.
4) link to a strip club/SW review that you posted
5) but I have three reviews!

*Yes, I know this is about the fundamentals, but we mustn't forget the goddamn fundamentals!

**Or this could be a veiled ad for P411.

***Alright, back to banging my head on my pillows.
Yes!!! Been going through roughly the same pulling of teeth via the emails all day today. My favorite answer today: I'll just contact you through p411. Thank you, kind sir.
Hmm... Why I don't see women who require references? Let me count the ways - oh wait you already did that for me. Thank you!

The reference system is flawed in so many ways I can't believe an intelligent woman like you would rely on it. There are much better screening techniques.

My favorites are always short and sweet!

Hi Mia!
I've been reading your stellar reviews for awhile now, and I want to schedule with you. I'm available tonight (please) tomorrow round lunch time (I think I can wait that long) or Saturday morning (sigh)

Contact number:
512.xxx.xxxx

Recent references:

BabyCakes
SuzeQ1543

Hit me up if you need any other information.
Hope to hear from you soon!
J

I send them an info sheet, and check references. I don't rely solely on references, but it's an excellent way to get the ball rolling quickly.
I want you on my mat as soon as possible too!
Like what? I understand the process of getting personal information. I really don't prefer it. A) It's invasive, and I don't like asking for it. B) It doesn't really tell me much besides you are gainfully employed outside of the APD, which is helpful, but not altogether reassuring. I rather like the reference system, although it is not perfect. Can and does a guy behave badly with one woman and not another? Sure. but, in my limited experience, it's rather rare for someone to really change spots that way. It just seems that this whole thing is oiled by reputation on both sides of the fence, you know. But, I am open to any and all screening possibilities. What do you see as best practices here?
Hmm... Why I don't see women who require references? Let me count the ways - oh wait you already did that for me. Thank you! Originally Posted by cckid2006
I know how to screen in a variety of ways, I just prefer this way. The trouble is, I can know/verify your RW info, have someone who knows I'm going to be in an appointment and in contact in x-minutes...but you could still be a giant asshole BCD. I like to speak with someone who has seen you BCD and is like "yes, he's safe" vs "yeah, never going to see him again. He was 'legit' but he's a little too rough" vs "damn girl...you're going to have fun, make sure to pack big rubbers." Then I can proceed from there.
Jenns ...I love you!!!!!

my favorites are...
hey I wanna fuck you I saw xxxx just tell her its mike she possibly couldn't have forgotten me....

UM guys do you have any idea how many Mikes shes seen since you ...like 10
Like what? I understand the process of getting personal information. I really don't prefer it. A) It's invasive, and I don't like asking for it. B) It doesn't really tell me much besides you are gainfully employed outside of the APD, which is helpful, but not altogether reassuring. I rather like the reference system, although it is not perfect. Can and does a guy behave badly with one woman and not another? Sure. but, in my limited experience, it's rather rare for someone to really change spots that way. It just seems that this whole thing is oiled by reputation on both sides of the fence, you know. But, I am open to any and all screening possibilities. What do you see as best practices here? Originally Posted by chelseabean
That question was meant for CK, not Jenns. I didnt press the quote button before I responded, but the internets moves at lightening speed.
hey I wanna fuck you I saw xxxx just tell her its mike she possibly couldn't have forgotten me....

UM guys do you have any idea how many Mikes shes seen since you ...like 10 Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
You know. MIKE! 5'10." 46. White. I'm in tech.
You know. MIKE! 5'10." 46. White. I'm in tech. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

My favorite appointment request of all time:

Hey.Wuz up guurrrl! (Greeeaaaat*rolls eyes*) I read your profile and I like what I see. (Ok. Neat-O) I think you n I wud have a gr8 connection. we got a lot in common. (Really? What would that be?) and Id really like to bust that ass. (I can't blame you there) You down for freaky stuff? (Oh, I get it. You're Austin's Arch Bishop of Ass Busting.) Im new to this site (Indeed? How charming.) So what do you need to get us going?

What I need, young chap, is for you to understand I'm not operating an "ass-busting" extravaganza for the recently unincarcerated.

At least it's never, ever boring...
You know. MIKE! 5'10." 46. White. I'm in tech. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Oh yeah that one ..that's clears its all up .
pics of Holly and Abigal would be nice...

But seriously, is there a lot of merit in me getting a P411 account? Like can I bypass a ton of crap with y'all if I pony up a little cash for the yearly ID? I just moved here so still waiting on my license in the mail :/
But seriously, is there a lot of merit in me getting a P411 account? Like can I bypass a ton of crap with y'all if I pony up a little cash for the yearly ID? I just moved here so still waiting on my license in the mail :/ Originally Posted by jasp3r
As for pics...I think Bonn11 has the most recent ones of AbagailATM.

Anywho, I'll put it this way. Last week I saw two brand new P411 gents. Within fifteen minutes of them contacting me, we had an appointment set for 2-3 hours later. I was able to read profiles, see what the guys liked, see the other girls they've seen (to see if I'd be their type).

The average provider reference, if included in a first email request, generally takes 12-24 hours. More for weekends. More for evenings. And even then, it kind of depends on the TCB skills of girls you've seen...some don't reply at all. Also, I'm friends with some providers, friendly with others, and just don't know most of them. Use ClaireSheBlows as a reference and you'll hear back from me in five minutes. Use IttyBittyTitty6969 and I'll get lost trying to find her contact information on here.

It all comes down to how spontaneous you are with your hobbying. I have a list of "pre-screened" gents who want to see me in the future, but they aren't sure when exactly in the future. Screen now, play later. Some gents book a week in advance. That gives me lots of time for the legwork. And honestly, I don't mind doing the legwork. It's part of the service I provide. It just slows everything down for y'all.
pics of Holly and Abigal would be nice...

But seriously, is there a lot of merit in me getting a P411 account? Like can I bypass a ton of crap with y'all if I pony up a little cash for the yearly ID? I just moved here so still waiting on my license in the mail :/ Originally Posted by jasp3r
Yep. For the most part. Nothing in this world is ever gonna be fullproof because we are in a constant cat and mouse game. But once you get a couple of okays, you'll be able to book without hassle. Best thing going.