Providers with private incall locations

Been out of the hobbying game for a while and jumping back in. I prefer to see someone who has a private incall (apartment, condo or UTR place of business) rather than a hotel or motel. Nothing is more awkward when walking into a lobby and not knowing where the elevator is or having the person at the front desk give you a funny look.

I would like to compile a list of all the providers that have a private incall location for those who share my preference.....
I have two

One in north Dallas by the galleria mall

The second in the midcities near 183 and central
Jules..yes!
I'm here for this
The DFW MSA encompasses some 9,286 square miles. Narrowing down to a smaller area might help, and keep people from providing answers that are of no use to you.

An alternative, since not every lady who has such a place is on ECCIE, and many of those that do won't even read this or respond, and a lot of guys won't, either: Get PA (a review of an AMP or a strip club BJ will get it), then spend a little time reading reviews. Many times, the ROS will tell you if she's at a hotel, apartment, office, or house.
Any lady in the DFW area..... I have traveled both sides of the metroplex for this hobby
private incalls are so much more discreet and safe. way more preferable!
North Arlington Apartment
Yes im just north of Dallas with a Private upscale incall.
I am in the Richardson/ Plano area. Friends of mine TNT Angie and Willow are near the Galleria area.

Casey
  • RAMP
  • 08-23-2017, 09:06 AM
Mark for reference.

Btw, welcome back Casey!
I have a privately owned condo in the Addison area off the Tollway.
I have a private owned condo on DNT near the Galleria equipped with a jacuzzi for extra relaxation or water play
Been out of the hobbying game for a while and jumping back in. I prefer to see someone who has a private incall (apartment, condo or UTR place of business) rather than a hotel or motel. Nothing is more awkward when walking into a lobby and not knowing where the elevator is or having the person at the front desk give you a funny look.

I would like to compile a list of all the providers that have a private incall location for those who share my preference..... Originally Posted by herkyguy
Shame on the provider who can't give directions to the elevator!
I have a private apartment in West Fort Worth.