BBFS-not what you think-but close

• hd
  • 04-21-2010, 12:55 PM
A multiple question, reply/comment to one or more of your choice.

In the past an SO and I were in the shower and while standing, I slide the little one between her legs through the crotch, and with lubrication, the feeling is as good as actual penetration, especially for her since I was rubbing on her clit. I've never looked into if there is a name or acronym for this activity.

I won't give away my age, but I can say that a friend told me that back in the day of free love, hippies, woodstock and all that stuff, I, I mean, my friend used condoms to prevent pregnancy, not diseases like we have now, and penicillin cured just about everything back then. Majority of girls back then were on the pill. But, gawd, it felt so good w/o a condom, he said.

I've never asked providers about doing this but I'm sure the guy would have to be a regular client that she knows and trusts if she were to agree, and this is where YMMV would come into play also.

Russian is not quite the same, and I don't do greek but I'm sure a condom is a must for that.

Thoughts/suggestions?
I am trying to picture what you are saying is this some sf it felt good nothing to be sort of male/female triabism? If it works for you keep doing it.
Sounds pretty much what is called a "Stripper Slide" pretty much her bare lips (Lowers) rubbing your bare cock without penetration...
And Yes, There are some us who have used condoms for birth control and not to prevent STD's.. And there are a few ladies on here who do indulge in BBFS... Before you get the torches out and start Witch hunting... Many girls here have SO's.. and some even have kids.. How do you think they got them ?
  • hd
  • 04-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Raven, I guess the slide is pretty much it, but her legs are closed and yes, top of your cock would be rubbing her lips. I'm assuming if while I'm cumming and also stroking in and out, a chance that the little swimmers would touch her lips and possibly head inside?
she keeps her hand under crotch and you empty into it
SS on the top of the cock is a nice complement to the standard method. I've done it standing up, and with her back lying on my chest, which allows my hands to enhance the experience for both of us. If she uses her hands properly, the feeling can be virtually indistinguishable from intercourse and just as fun for both of you in terms of satisfaction.
I got the shit scared out of me once when I thought a girl mounted me bareback. It was a stripper slide. I would have sworn I was deep inside a nice warm, moist, vertical smile. With the right lube, and the padding inside of the thighs, wow!
O.k, I know you can't draw me a picture...but I can't picture this.

Maybe draw a picture with words? LOL!

I'm picturing two people standing and because you said the thighs are close together, I'm guessing the head of the cock points towards her back?

But then her holding her hand in front of her vaginal opening would prevent any movement more than and inch or so before your cock would lose contact and be out in the air again. And how does she get her hand in there with her thighs pressed tightly together?

But the other description of a lady mounting you makes me picture her straddling you cow-girl and the head of the cock pointing upwards towards your/her chests.

The mental image that I have is......both are standing in the shower with him behind her! She has her legs closed tight and with the help of soap, he eases his penis between her thighs CLOSE to the vaginal opening!

My question is....if this was with your SO, why didn't you just slip it in?
The mental image that I have is......both are standing in the shower with him behind her! She has her legs closed tight and with the help of soap, he eases his penis between her thighs CLOSE to the vaginal opening!

My question is....if this was with your SO, why didn't you just slip it in? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
SO doesn't always mean they are married. Mabey they were a young couple and didn't want children yet.
This form of stripper slide can be more enjoyable, for both, than penetration sometimes.

I guess it could be called SSS - Standing Stripper Slide.

In the days of old, prostitutes in Merry Ole England would use a similar type of service, I think with the parties facing each other, to provide services to their customers without penetration. The streetwalkers would often service customers on the street corner or in a back alley while standing. I guess the ejaculation from first guy provided extra lubrication for the next guy serviced, but never read about that much detail. (I know, TMI)

Their real concern was by avoiding penetration, they hoped to reduce the chance of getting pregnant. Of course, STD was not as big a concern back then, mostly because of ignorance, bexause STDs were rampant in those days and had no real treatment before penicillin.

It can be a very pleasurable experience, have had it with the SO, but providers would find this as a risky activity.
I remember back in the 70's condoms were primarily use to prevent pregnancy. If you were concerned just get a penicillin shot and all was well. I used to visit the now infamous LaGrange Chicken Ranch and nobody ever used a condom and I never heard of anyone getting any disease from there.
O.k, I know you can't draw me a picture...but I can't picture this.

Maybe draw a picture with words? LOL!

I'm picturing two people standing and because you said the thighs are close together, I'm guessing the head of the cock points towards her back?
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
I like to shower with a woman, and did this with an ex SO. At least the way we did it, was in a tub shower combo. One of us would point the shower head on the wall to warm it up a bit, then she would lean against the wall with one foot braced against the side top of the tub. I would stand facing her and slide my dick between her legs. I swear it felt like I was inside of her, but she said no I was not. For us it was a quickie, and mess free. Oh and a side note we usually used a bath sponge with the string looped around my dick and as I got close to chest to chest contact one of us would hold the sponge just above my cock that it provided extra lube.
As for why not just slip inside if she was my SO, I tried but even close to the same height it was next to impossible and felt great for me and she did not mind, but I don't think it did much for her.
I tried facing her back and it just did not seem to work out for us.
i tried something like this once and it feel just as great as intercourse. Make sure there's enough lube tho.
  • hd
  • 06-28-2011, 06:53 AM
HoneyRose, don't make me come over there and show you!!

We stood in the shower face to face, with her legs together as if she is just standing, I put it in her crotch between her thighs. With soap or lube, it felt like the real thang! And is much more stimulating for her since my dick is rubbing her clit, and for us, swimmers going upstream were'nt a concern.

I think as far as exchanging fluids may not be a problem since cumming will end up running down the back of her thighs?

But then I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last year!