New Guy Review

• Tex_
  • 05-25-2020, 04:28 PM
I'm not sure of the protocol being the FNG. I saw the mom/stepdaughter two girl in Crestview. Should I post a review or wait til I have more cred? Thx
Post the review.

We were all newbies at one point.

The only way to gaining street cred is participate.
Don't forget the color of the carpet, the paint on the walls and the color of the curtains. We want details. Carpet, curtains and walls can mean the same thing.
Street cred isn’t everything... first reviews are intimidating, I understand. It’s an interesting subject and there are plenty of models of great reviews to find your way, at the end of the day, it’s up to you. This forum is definitely difficult for a “ newbie”... I have done a few and I still suck...
Short n sweet or full of details it’s up to you Tex!!

Most of us like all the details but it’s all up to you

Just make sure you put in who you saw and the ad link numbers date for credit and it will get approved

Good luck
Let er rip tater chip !!!

These fellas around here are good enough to not crucify me for my,nonspaced, run on,semi comprehensible tales!

So you should be fine Tex!!

Anything you want to share with the rest of us just helps us all make more informed decisions !!
Duraman
I like it when the curtains match the carpet.

And no, I do not mind some carpet.
Hell it is a nice deviation from the slick hard wood floors sometimes !!!��
You did a great job on your first review, Tex. Once your review is approved, you’ll get six weeks of Premium Access.

You’ll be able to read all the ROS. Now, the fun begins.