P411 vs. Provider References

Today, I decided to make the plunge into purchasing a membership at P411. I do not hobby often and many of the ladies that I would prefer to see require either multiple references (which is an obstacle for me since I have not hobbied since April of 2011) or a P411 membership.

NOTE: The last provider I saw was Luxury Daphne way back in April 2011.

My questions are for providers, but anyone can chime in:

1) Are there any providers who either prefer P411 to provider references? If so, why?

2) Are there any current providers who would be willing to see me if I am P411 verified, but unable to provide recent provider references since I do not hobby often?
I will take p411 as long as you have a couple of recent{withen a year} reputable references and they can confirm something about you....I will not just take it as good if a provider says that she okayed you and that should be enough
If you're interested I'd be willing to get together ... as for the first part of your question ... I prefer P411 over any other kind of references.
I too prefer p411. Its easier to contact the ladies through there in my opinion
  • anita
  • 03-12-2012, 06:43 PM
I prefer p411 as well. The ladies reply pretty quick. The appointment request form and the gents profiles make everything easier.
Thank you Dallas, Brooke, Sensual and Anita
I prefer p411 only if there are okays on the clients page. If not, then references are a must. Sometimes I don't care how old the references they are, but if it's older than 2 years I say pass. P411 is the safest way to go anyways.
I see newbies, but prefer a Eccie member with written reviews or p411 with 2-3 okays I'm comfortable with. But I will see a newbie with caution. Heck they gotta get started somewhere too
im newbie friendly also....everyone has to begin with something right? lol
I've got three reviews, but its been so long I guess I am a newbie again. LMAO
I think p411 is the best way to go, I prefer a p411 member over references but if they're recent I don't mind so come visit me and I will help you get there xoxo
p411 is what i prefer....but i see a lot of newbies...depends on if you want to prove if you are legit.
I see newbies, but prefer a Eccie member with written reviews or p411 with 2-3 okays I'm comfortable with. But I will see a newbie with caution. Heck they gotta get started somewhere too Originally Posted by bustyamy
Thats the way I see it, Im very careful but I will give a newbie a chance...we were all new once..
My ATF and most regular girl is since retired and is nowhere to be found. I gotta start all over again. Hope to see you ladies soon.
Thats the way I see it, Im very careful but I will give a newbie a chance...we were all new once.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

I agree too ladies. I dont mind newbies. I have found there are some good ways to check them out. My newest for newbies with no provider refrences is just to call their job. Nothing in detail, just a quick, "I am checking employment of so and so" I have never had to say more than that. I dont mind giving new guys the chance.