Ms Athena and all the naughty boys...........

Thanks to all the naughty boys I got to play with....and to the ones I did not,I will be back SOON! I so enjoyed yall's hospitality!

Also a special thanks to Ms Athena....I now have one helluva kinky doubles friend!
You go girl, yall both seem like fun girls so I'm sure you had a hella good time
Thanks to all the naughty boys I got to play with....and to the ones I did not,I will be back SOON! I so enjoyed yall's hospitality!

Also a special thanks to Ms Athena....I now have one helluva kinky doubles friend! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks for cumming down and seeing us, I look forward to your next visit here. As Cobra would have it "life would not be worth livin without doubles with Ms Athena and Dallas Rain"...Dallas I promise I won't bite your kitty next time...
lol--silly sweetb \boy.I will just have to spank you!
{I loved it all}

I cant wait to double with Ms a again!
Dallas I had such a HOT SEXY FUN time with you!! You showed me a lot and are one hell of a kool lady. Thank you for inviting me to join you in spanking our Houston boys here. I look forward to May and our next round of hot sexy fun. Until then keep spread the love of kink.............
DR,

You da best! You da best! You da best!!!

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT TIME!

XOXOXO
Glad you had fun Dallas come back soon