Married Providers

I have had several providers who I knew were married. It does not bother me or make me feel uncomfortable.

How do other hobbyists feel about it?
Owlman,I'm not a hobbiest but I think It's very sexy.I like couples and swinging.Also married men that tell me they are turn me on one on one but I did do a couples date just me with the married couple.My apologies if I offended you in replying here.Just thought about married men & women so replied thank.you. nite nite....
I'm not a hobbyist but personally it wouldn't bother me. What someone does outside of work isn't really my business nor my concern.

The ones that get me are the ones who are like "oh I don't want to screw with the sanctity of marriage" while they're sitting there with a wedding ring on their finger. Are you kidding me?
I have been seeing a married provider for a couple of years. She is very wonderful and has given me very intense enjoyment. She is the best I have had in a long line of mistresses during my lifetime.

It does not bother me at all that she is married as she keeps her situation under control. She really is gifted in providing and enjoys what she does.