Let's talk about FIV

For the most part, I really enjoy FIV. I have a shallow g-spot that when stimulated correctly will reward you with tons of squirt, and I can also achieve orgasm if FIV'ed while stimulating my clit.

My main issue is that I run into a hobbyist from time to time that will hurt me in one of a few ways.

1) too deep

2) wrong angle / way too much pressure on specific areas

3) sand paper hands

4) fingernails

I always provide feedback and usually the issue is remedied and I end up highly satisfied, however sometimes there is absolutely no relief and it continues to be painful.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Any one else experienced this same issue and have a constructive, positive way that you resolved it?

Would you die if I made you wear a glove if the issue was sharp nails or very rough hands?

Please no bashing, would like a positive thread with shared experiences and helpful hints.

Thanks!
Several years ago I happened to get a mani/pedi. While I was worried about losing points off of my man card, I noticed the benefits immediately. I really think guys in the hobby would see the appreciation from the ladies if they would invest a little time into taking care of their hands/feet. In addition, the pedi feels fantastic. I walk away so relaxed after having someone rub my calves and feet.

Smooth hands and clean, trimmed nails equal happy providers.
1. Offer a manicure; before the appointment ask the gentleman to trim his nails.
2. Astroglide--solves a lot of issues; lube is important when touching a lady's clit or inside her V.

These are learned things by the man. No man knows how to do this until he's practiced and had feedback. Some men don't want to learn; they're just there to get their rocks off and be done with it.
Some men (I'm one of them) delight in hearing and seeing a lady have a big orgasm or many orgasms.

1. Things for the men to know. Start with the lightest pressure you can muster both with tongue or finger. If she wants it harder, she will tell you. Starting off too light is better than starting off too hard, especially on her clit.
2. Keep your nails trimmed.
3. Use some Eucerin (or generic) hand cream on occasion, especially in winter when they tend to get rough (mine do that). This stuff has no smell so the other guys won't rib you about being girly.

4. Enjoy. Take your time when touching a lady. The more you slowly approach her popping point, the more intense she will O.
a little bit of flavored wet platinum, slides right in, shouldnt hurt any.
  • Ashi
  • 08-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Milfy,
I have very soft hands and ( and feet for that matter, lol) - am being told repeatedly, just like a woman. ( maybe this is not a compliment after all to my masculinity ..LLLoL). No calluses or rough spots. Fairly narrow, not bulky fingers.Trim fingernails and keep good hygiene. Hands an OB GYM would die for....
Still .. I almost never attempt FIV out of respect since I was told once it is not on the menu because fingernails however trimmed they are , the hygiene is not 100% possible. Never was I encouraged to use FIV, but I am not a pushy guy at all....so I will not initiate it and stay on the surface , no diving in. I am pretty skilled on the alternatives. I would be OK to use a cover but only if the partner initiates it for her pleasure, is my two cents. I would not be inhibited.
Do you think the partner is missing out if FIV is not on the list? Or I do ? I am not sure about this ...
I always keep my nails clipped and rounded so no sharp edges, soft hands and know where to go w/ guidence as all ladies are different....my ex and 2 or 20 +/- others can attest.....I'd love to show you, .
Suggestions which my fem doms require before they order me to FIV them: Manicure, scrub up like your friggin getting ready to do surgery Doc. Then either glove up or finger cot, lube up with her preferred juice and proceed, closely following her instructions.

So no, Milfy you would not want some mfer with his infected unwashed sandy finger and hang nail to insert that into you. That would be a no no. Does that make sense? maybe I can cum over and show you how these ladys taught me how to do it and see what you think? I am leaning toward obgyn
these days! lol
Some of y'all got me rolling around on the floor laughing cough *ftango4 * cough.

Ashi, I think you're missing out on FIV the same way someone who likes Greek would be missing out visiting a lady who isn't into Greek...It's not on her menu but she still has many other great qualities and menu items that it was worth the visit and you still had a fantastic time.

FIV is very important to me but not an absolute must have, still I want to enjoy it thoroughly with all who wish to partake of it.

Oh yes, and just need to point out that no amount of lube relieves any if the issues I mentioned in my original post.

Nighty night peoples!
  • Ashi
  • 08-02-2015, 11:50 PM
Good night and I'll keep my fingers crossed, and thinking on using some lube.... Also Greek stuff is not on my menu, but I like a good tziziki source on my suvlaki!
I have nail clippers and an Emory board in my car. To me it's part of my preflight check just like scrubbing everything thoroughly and recently and brushing teeth and using mouthwash.
Somewhere in the dark, far off corners of the internet, I can see pfmtony doing something like this:

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=841158
I have nail clippers and an Emory board in my car. To me it's part of my preflight check just like scrubbing everything thoroughly and recently and brushing teeth and using mouthwash. Originally Posted by Richardson570
You're my new hero!
Milfy...everyone is different.
While I do make an attempt to keep nails trimmed and rounded it may not always be to perfection. Washing..absolutely.

As far as what works for a particular woman...everyone is different. communication...especially if worked into some dirtytalk goes a long way. Gotta let us know what is working for you or what we need to do differently...we are not mindreaders.

If asked to use a glove...no problem.
Milfy...everyone is different.
While I do make an attempt to keep nails trimmed and rounded it may not always be to perfection. Washing..absolutely.

As far as what works for a particular woman...everyone is different. communication...especially if worked into some dirtytalk goes a long way. Gotta let us know what is working for you or what we need to do differently...we are not mindreaders.

If asked to use a glove...no problem. Originally Posted by MILFEater

https://youtu.be/O4q_5NVnBKI

I find it extremely erotic when I feel a woman have an orgasm on my finger clamping down as her body shudders... I also keep emery boards handy my desk my car and beside my recliner lol