To the gentlemen and ladies on the board.......

I have debated for several days now if i should post this thread or not.
After talking with a special provider (thank you) today I decided to .
I have been a provider for 15 years on aspd and here, and have meet some wonderful people along the way.
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in early July this year. Ladies PLEASE get your mammograms done since we have to have our beautiful breast in this hobby. Unfortunately not many would see us without them.
After my biopsy to confirm it was breast cancer the surgery followed. I tried to post in Aug. before surgery but was not feeling well enough to see anyone after posting. If i did not respond to your voicemails or pm that is why. That is not the way I am under normal conditions.
Thank God I have medical insurance. Thankful I had set back savings so I was able to pay the co pays I had to pay. Even the surgeon would not do the surgery until his co Pay was paid in advance also hospital for surgery.
Still facing co Pay for oncologist etc.
I have not worked in weeks due to biopsy and surgery. They cut a 6 inch cut across breast and 6 inch under armpit for Lymph nodes.
I need your help . If anyone could find a soft spot to help with a gift card to get food or anything to help with some living expenses until I get back to work I could never thank you enough. Bills still go on even though I can not right now.
I called the Susan G Komen foundation today and that was a joke. Website says financial help but is for prescriptions and wigs. Don't need that.
THE GREAT news in all this is I got report back a few days ago and has not spread to lymph nodes and all margins round 7 mm tumor came back normal so has not spread.
I will be back in hopefully 6 weeks but I really need help to survive until I can. My savings was drained as i said above. (For the doubters , yes I have proof.) If you can help with a donation fee now I wil honor everyone that helps out with a free session when I am back.
It was not easy to do but I need the help
Thanks for reading.
Prayers for you doll I am here if you want to talk
How can we send/give gifts or money? Breast cancer is no joke, ladies need to get checked regularly as often it's too late for surgery if not diagnosed early.

And everything people help with should be a true gift, don't take advantage of someone that's a decent person in need.
I will help too
Thank you for your response. I hope all the ladies on here get yearly mammos.It is no joke for sure. Probably the only thing that saved my life. Will have to take a pill for 5 years the Dr said that is a hormone receptor.

Sent a pm
Figure out a way to receive and I'll give (as well as many others I'm sure). There seem to be some pretty good people around here, both providers and whatever we're called (mongers?).

Anyway, just set something up. And if Sexy Platinum is gonna help and it makes sense... I want to meet her anyway. If she's willing to be the reciever (no pun intended), I'll cruise down that way, pay her for her time (no activities required) and drop off a little extra love your way. It'd be easier and safer for her (or another provider friend) to be the go bwtween and send gifts/money for anonymity purposes than me.
Sorry to hear that doll.
Keep a positive attitude, you're going to be well soon
You should start a gofundme account mama and I'm sorry you're going through this . blessings come in many forms (;
Keep your head up beautiful!
Thank you!!
I took some advice and open a go fund me account to make it easy for people that wanted to help. They do not charge the person to donate this way. Please pm for link. Thank you again. Appreciated more than you could imagine until I get my strength back
I just want everyone to know that everything Sensual Nurse D said about her breast cancer diagnosis and subsequent surgery is TRUE-
I have been in contact with her constantly by phone over the past several months while she was dealing with the positive biopsy, then having to face surgery to have the malignant tumor removed-
-if any of you guys have met with her in the past, you know she is a very warm, loving woman---any little donation would help her out till she can get back to sharing those gorgeous tits again on eccie.....
Thanks Sherry. Decided the go fund account is not good since people have to give real name and card to donate and i have to show real world info, someone came up with other ideal how, please contact
If want to know. Thanks again
Is there not an anonymous option on gofundme? I've donated before to accounts there as an anonymous donor. Maybe they changed it. I can see where your real info would be required though and ya that's no good. Errr. That sucks. Gofundme is a great site.

Nonetheless, I still wish to help and I'm so sorry you're going through this. What is the easiest way to get you a gift card and where do you grocery shop?
good morning! they say once you get through the treatments, youre on the road to recovery.. whoever they is doesn't know about all of the bills that come after!

i hope you get better and soon.

i have a couple of suggestions

1) do you have a grocery store in your area that delivers? if so, ill gladly buy a gift card for that store and send you the code.

2) offer a discounted session when you return. you have such a weight on you now.. youre going to still need funds when you come back. people who get it will get it. for all of those over 10 minutes that we have gone.. or waited 15 minutes for someone to show up.. the reschedules that you did.. you dont have to offer free session to everyone who helps you out.

3) call the avon breast cancer foundation - http://www.avonfoundation.org/foundation/
Alyssa Marie, your gift card idea should work. Nurse, if you have a local grocery, I can safely donate that way.
SeanJ