Ladies, PM is not a syndrome

It stands for "private message". It is a communication tool and, I would think, a valuable resource in your attempts to secure clients.

So tell me why it is, that so many providers FAIL to respond to messages on a timely basis, if at all? It seems to me that correspondence on this site would be preferable to less secure media like texts or emails. Is there some reason that the ladies are hesitant to use pm's? Is it less convenient or too hard to use?. Does it ever occur to you that poor communication could be costing you business?
It stands for "private message". It is a communication tool and, I would think, a valuable resource in your attempts to secure clients.

So tell me why it is, that so many providers FAIL to respond to messages on a timely basis, if at all? It seems to me that correspondence on this site would be preferable to less secure media like texts or emails. Is there some reason that the ladies are hesitant to use pm's? Is it less convenient or too hard to use?. Does it ever occur to you that poor communication could be costing you business? Originally Posted by daty/o
I've asked myself these same questions. I quick PM session within the confines of eecie would make quick work of filtering and such.

I'm sure there are plenty more people who prefer PM communication on this site before venturing into the "real world".

The fact it doesn't happen has kept me pretty inactive waiting for responses...
Y'all are obviously PMing the wrong ladies!

I mean that in the nicest possible way

Logging into ECCIE is a bit of a hassle, but most days it actually does send me email notification when I have a PM waiting for me.

There's really no way to ignore it!
I am in agreement with Milfy. Perhaps you ought to do more research on the ladies you are pm'ing.
Y'all are obviously PMing the wrong ladies!

I mean that in the nicest possible way

Logging into ECCIE is a bit of a hassle, but most days it actually does send me email notification when I have a PM waiting for me.

There's really no way to ignore it!
Originally Posted by milfy2002

^^^^^what she said

Plus on my showcase there are instructions and on my ads to text with a handle lol.
If they reply they reply....if they don't they don't....just keep on playing n have fkn fun
I think this is one of those wash your ass threads. Those who need it won't read it anyways.
It is my understanding that Eccie stores all PMs and chats in its servers indefinately. Just an FYI
I think this is one of those wash your ass threads. Those who need it won't read it anyways. Originally Posted by Boltfan

Lolol, indeed!

Maybe if a lady doesn't answer your PM send her a follow up text letting her know if she really doesn't look at her PMs that she can disable them...kind of like a PSA.

Then cross her off your list because she may not provide the best service to you after being chastised, lol.

So tell me why it is, that so many providers FAIL to respond to messages on a timely basis, if at all? It seems to me that correspondence on this site would be preferable to less secure media like texts or emails. Is there some reason that the ladies are hesitant to use pm's? Is it less convenient or too hard to use?. Does it ever occur to you that poor communication could be costing you business? Originally Posted by daty/o

I know what you mean. My success rate on getting replies to PMs is not that high.

I assumed it was because they don't like my posts. That could still be the case but at least other people have the same problem.
I have noticed a few times lately that I am not receiving an email notification when I have something in my inbox. I'm not making excuses for the ladies you're reaching out to, just saying the system isn't always great. That's why I periodically hop on here.

But I'm definitely in agreement with milfy and K4U on this one.
Well, I will say I followed sexy p's requested method of communication and she did respond. Unfortunately, I didn't read the days she is available and was unable to make it work today but, I'm excited to know I will be seeing her soon! :-) Thanks for the tips and insights ladies.
I think this is one of those wash your ass threads. Those who need it won't read it anyways. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Oh, I am more than sure that you are correct.

Well, I will say I followed sexy p's requested method of communication and she did respond. Originally Posted by meanstreak11
Clearly, texting is a quicker, more reliable method of communication, and yes, a text prompting someone to check their pm's is often helpful. Unfortunately, there are those that don't give you that option. And, fwiw, SP is not someone I think needs this advice.
I have found that most of the ladies a very good about sending back messages I've only had one no response even had a few that I didn't initiate.
When they do respond to me it's usually very short with one of the following.

"LOL"
"LMAO"
"LMFAO"
"Seriously?"
"You're Kidding, right?"
"Finally, someone who wont stretch me out, pound my cervix or give me lock jaw or set off my gag reflex. Will be nice to have a small dick for once."
"Can I take a nap while you're doing your thing?" (True story and you know who you are.)
"I have a no MOD Policy."