Is it Me?

Or has it been kinda slow lately?
Maybe it's the season
YOU'RE NOT ALONE! SLOWWWW THIS WAY TOO, HUNNY!
More than likely its alot to do with the adverse impact low oil prices are having on an industry that is huge here in bayou country I remember back in the 80's when the bottom fell out then it hurt everyone from the refineries to chemical plants to any vendor that supplied those operations.
Come to Lafayette
Super sale time:
A fast nickel beats a slow dime
If only resources were unlimited...
I think P is on the right track. When the demand islow you have a sale. When demand is high you really we the price. Course when no one has anything to spend.might not matter what the price. Could just be the moon, change of seasons and everyone just went through back to school and may have less resources. I am sure this won't last. Hope the phone starts ringing off the hook for all you ladies soon.
  • lat
  • 09-29-2015, 07:52 PM
Ladies it's both resourse and time of month at lest for me .... At some times of the month the itch will be on me bad I can want it every day or twice a day then there's times hell I rether go fishing !
Many guys are probably just short of funds ...
More than likely its alot to do with the adverse impact low oil prices are having on an industry that is huge here in bayou country I remember back in the 80's when the bottom fell out then it hurt everyone from the refineries to chemical plants to any vendor that supplied those operations. Originally Posted by booman65
For me, it's this reason, big time. I have enough for an hour and that'll be it for a while the way things are looking. I'm waiting for a certain someone to come back through here to spend it. I want to make sure it's someone I've been with. Don't have the funds to explore new girls. I have to know it's a slam-dunk going in right now.
Holiday season approaching?
Mercury Retrograde
Super sale time:
A fast nickel beats a slow dime Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
that is so true!

I guess I got lucky this time......I had enough appointments to make me happy and I had a ball {or two-lol}.....and there were a few gents I could not accomodate that i will DEF get to next time!

But I know what yall mean....some cities I have tried to visit have been "slower than normal".....thank God for my regulars who keep me busy enough..and if I need more then I will offer discounts to attract new clients

keep rocking ladies...it gets better!!
I was just saying thank god again summers over . We are steady picking up...busy actually. I am bringing new hires in a month early. (Wait till yall see the Russian. Wow) Anyways. If not new...the guys have seen ya. Do a tour...don't DRAG all the prices down. People from outa town see that and then it's a freaking hang up show. I MEAN REMEMBER YOU ARE AWESOME LADIES....CORRECT. BELIEVE ME BEING LOWSCALE NEVER IS WORTH IT. Xxoo annie