I have a ???

I am just wondering how many gent's actually go to Slidell to hobby?? And if any of the ladies actually live there, how do you like it??

Just wanting some feed back from both sides.

Much appreciated,
Melissa M.
Hobby in Slidell fairly often. Prefer it to NOLA!
Thanks for the reply Turbo....
M.M.
I used to visit there and always did a few appts....especially when I did doubles with April Showers.
Good luck babe!!
Thanks Dallas... I am thinking of buying a house somewhere next year, and I had that on my list of places.
M.M.
Feasible
...don't use house. ...xoxo Annie
Great memories Dallas! April was the first provider I saw in Slidell. I was a semi-regular of hers for a while. Hope she's doing well!!!

I used to visit there and always did a few appts....especially when I did doubles with April Showers.
Good luck babe!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I used to go to Slidell a little bit in 2013 and did very well there. I lived in Mandeville at the time and that on the other hand was pretty slow...

Hope this helps!
Have fun with STPSO, you show your face, making their job easy and you a target.
Why is it, Miss Knight, that whenever you breeze into the New Orleans forums, you always have a needle in hand ready to prick someone?
Don't worry about her Nic. She likes slumber parties. She throws pillows not punches
Good luck house hunting! Wish you the best ×o×o !!
Nicolet I am telling her like it is in St Tammany. I guess nobody really wants to tell her the truth and place her at risk. If she is going to play on the North Shore she needs to take her face pics off the ads. LE in Slidell, Covington, and Mandeville is nothing to mess around with.
I heard it was hot hotel wise they look out and advise police if they think something is funny.
I went once location was good you Get Ms and LA people from bithvsides..
It was good the 1 time I decided to go
I already talked to her about St. Slammany. We got each other here in New Orleans.
Regardless Miss Knight, you swoop down New Orleans, drop a few nasty things, and then move on to places to fertilize.
You don't have to sugar coat each word, you also don't need to act like QC on high.