Beware of dizzycastro ladies!!!!

I received my first and only review from this creep. I became a verified member only yesterday. YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have included the thread to the review below. It's maybe one of the nastiest things anyone has ever said about me. He claims we met March 2013. I was living in another state at that time. I only became a provider in June of this year.

This is all very new to me and right out the gate here on ECCIE I receive a false, malicious, and very cruel review from a member I've never met.

Is this going to be allowed by ECCIE? This doesn't make any sense at all. I am so new to this site that I haven't even met a member from here yet.

Regardless, I would run in the opposite direction of this psycho contacts you. Wait! I forgot! He'll review you even if he never meets you. I just don't get it.

Read this review. It's beyond unfair and completely untrue.

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1513904
Good that you posted a rebuttal here. I think you should contact a mod and see what they have to say. One can never determine if a review is true or false, but the words of reviewers with just a couple of posts and reviews are to be always taken with a grain of salt.

Good luck.
I am so so sorry baby...I did not mean for you to get this type of treatment ...this is USUALLY a good group of board members.....I do not know who that dude is or what his agenda is,but clearly seems to be somebody slandering you so he can get BCD{???}
I hope you stay here...and maybe one of the sweet gents from here will give you a great review!!!! Stay strong babe! Pm me if ya need anything!!

When I cum back to Nola,we will do doubles!
Okay Dallas. You are a Sweetie! Appreciate you 😘
Okay Dallas. You are a Sweetie! Appreciate you 😘 Originally Posted by jillyclaire
Your welcome...stay strong & keep rockin!