dizzycastro

I received my very first review from a man I've never met. His profile name is "dizzycastro".
I wasn't even a provider in March of 2013. This is the month and year this genius of a man claims we met. I was living and working in another state at that time. I've never met this creep. I've only been an actual provider since June of this year. I've only been a "verified provider" on ECCIE since yesterday. Is this the way this site operates? A strange man that I've never met can say whatever he wants in an unfair, false, tasteless and cruel manner? Is there anyway I can defend myself?

I seriously think it was sent by a very sad and disturbed person who's intention was to be hurtful and scathing.

I don't think I really deserved this kind of treatment. If ECCIE allows it's male members to flat out lie about an encounter, plus, say such ridiculous and humiliating things, then I'd rather delete my account. I've been very successful before I became a "verified provider" on ECCIE (yesterday) and I'll survive without this kind of hassle.
I am so so sorry baby...I did not mean for you to get this type of treatment ...this is USUALLY a good group of board members.....I do not know who that dude is or what his agenda is,but clearly seems to be somebody slandering you so he can get BCD{???}
I hope you stay here...and maybe one of the sweet gents from here will give you a great review!!!!
Ditto Dallas... Please stick around for a little while at least! The guys are great... It'll definitely get better!
Sorry someone did that, but don't let that sour you on all of us. The only reason I signed up for this site and not others is that people.
You will love eccie I promise! It can be taken care of and you will have no worries enjoy!!
It seems a quack from the date and general tone for a first review. A Super Mod is aware and looking into the issue.
I just read the review. It's a bullshit review, obviously. The guy even put the details in the physical description section rather than the "Rest Of Story" so anyone can see it. He obviously has a grudge. An ex, maybe? Regardless, forget the guy. Get with a "regular" from ECCIE, get some good reviews, and he'll fade away like a bad fart.
Could be someone you turned away for a date or someone that has a crush on you trying to make sure you look bad and no one else would want a date with you..if you take the time to think about it i have a feeling you'll figure out who it is!! Just a gut feeling i have when i read the review and your thread too!! Go get em and dont let one bad person get you down off of your hussle its not worth it..your to beautiful for that. ×o×o kk
Thanks Karma for reaching out to me. I've racked my brain actually and I can't figure out who it was. I've only been a provider since June of this year. I've only been advertising on BP. It's been a success, but when I spoke with Dallas she felt this was a good place for me to be. Some men on here have felt it could have been another provider not wanting me to take any biz away. Beats me. I mean. Geez Louise! There are so many men out there. I think there's plenty to go around. Men totally outnumber us stastistically speaking. Especially here in Nola.

Thanks again and please let me know if there's anything I can do for you. Happy to help!

Xoxo
More backpage drama
CAN ALMOST GAURANTEE IT'S A PERSON USING U SO AS TO SEEM LIKE DOES REVIEWS THEN HE (OR SHE) WILL REVIEW WHO HE REALLY WANTS ON HIS OR HER AGENDA FOR MANY REASONS....IT MAKES GUYS AND GIRLS HERE THINK THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND FOREVER. HMMM. .LOOK AT WHO IS THERE AGAIN ON YOUR RESPONSE THREAD. . SEEMS MR. CAMEL HAS BEEN VERY BUSY!! LOL.. ..AGENDA? ABSOLUTELY. XOXO ANNIE
Interesting. I have noticed that as well on the response thread.