WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON? NOLA

So I finally get Rockin Robin to come and 3 eccie members and 1 date check guy fake, flunk and just totally fuck off COMPLETELY. WOW

I'M THE ONE THAT SAYS COME ON the people are great etc etc.. she gets all these messages and request she come they fill her box THEN then just never do a damn thing.

WE'RE GONE...
So sad
I'm in a client based business also. When things get slow or clients get flaky, don't ever complain. My policy: I don't make anybody's money for them so I don't complain about when or how they spend it. When things get slow, I just work my business harder, do more advertising, run specials, whatever I need to. Complaining is a bad look even if you have a legit complaint.
So I finally get Rockin Robin to come and 3 eccie members and 1 date check guy fake, flunk and just totally fuck off COMPLETELY. WOW

I'M THE ONE THAT SAYS COME ON the people are great etc etc.. she gets all these messages and request she come they fill her box THEN then just never do a damn thing.

WE'RE GONE...
So sad Originally Posted by Majichands
Let me try to translate what you just posted. Am I understanding you correctly that you had another provider scheduled to work with you named Rockin Robin, you had clients all set up scheduled to see the 2 of you, and they either all cancelled or no showed?? You say they filled her box . Does that mean her inbox on here??

Is this what you were trying to convey to the public??
Sorry that happened to ya'all if I understood your post correctly.
M.M.
^What M.M. said.

But I think Mh Is saying 4 guys flaked, I think
Sorry you and your friend Robin experienced folks cancel on you last minute, or worse NCNS. If you're feeling up for it, please do share their information on the providers' only section here and elsewhere. I know that does nothing to change the past, but other providers might have the opportunity to avoid these circumstances with the same people.
No.. THEY DID NOT DO THAT TO ME ..
It was the person I asked to come.. well. The one last night was a double for us he pmed her and called me set up for 7 no called no showed.
BUT THIS WAS DONE AFTER MY POST and in BR not Nola.

People have different ways of conducting the business they have, the lives they lead and the way they vent

She's passive just stays quiet do not share anything really unless it's danger does not share with the Ladies about great cities Bad Cities or anything really;good places to eat, art shows in the city, kid rock etc etc etc ..
I do... that is me. When she had her wreck last year I got on here AND immediately told the board. She/ We needed good thoughts and energy and prayers who do that. AND THIS BOARD CAME THROUGH WITH SUPPORT saw her even covered in bruises. I SHARED about my motor blowing Saturday night. THAT IS WHAT I DO. I SHARE.

If she /we would of NCNS 4 members they would of put us on blast. NORMALLY WE JUST PUT THEM ON A NO FUCK OFF LIST BUT NORMALLY THEY ARE NOT ACTIVE MEMBERS. I have never seen this many active members do this in one city in one day.
SO YEAH I POSTED ABOUT IT.
Ladies if you want the list YOU MUST SEND ME OR HER A P.M. not saying they will do this to you just saying what was done this time.
The guy last night has six reviews and NCNS???!!! Go figure

In West Texas forum I saw a post about a gent I had already seen before how he stood a lady up.. then another lady said he cancelled 5 minutes before he was sapose to be there.
NOW the first time. I saw him he was on time everything was fine so I went on the thread and posted Hey I have seen him and all went well.
Since then he has made 4 appointments with me and either did not show or called the last second and cancelled but one time....the last 3 times I knew to not set in stone his word or apt. If someone else called to boot him out chances are he will not make it.
I was so glad the other ladies posted about him. IT HELPED ME KEEP A COUPLE HUNDRED IN MY POCKET
THAT IS WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR...
I SHARE THE GOOD, BAD, BEAUTIFUL AND THE UGLY.
SOMETIMES SPELLING AND GRAMMER IS ALL GOOD. Sometimes it is all jacked up because I'm on I pad or on phone or in a big hurry. Some times I just do not know I went to the 9th grade only.

IT IS INFORMATION ABOUT THE HOBBY in a City in the correct forum.

So jumping my throat on what I share and how I share it is un called for.
Cause right this second I am sharing this comment BUTT ASS NAKED IN MY BED with my tummy rumbling.., It is breakfast time.
GO ECCIE....ECKIE..ECHIE OR .ICKY HOW EVER YOU CALL IT OR LOOK AT IT... I look at it as a great community of people sharing and expressing and that is exactly what I use it for.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i7iQbBbMAFE