Short Notice

Yes, I know it's short notice, there's either a lot of lurkers in LA or I'm not getting my pm's but over 200+ looked at my notice I'm here, and only 1 appointment, I know I'm picky but still....really ECCIE??

BP got more calls/texts etc...but I'm too picky? screening? or what?

Anyway, Go Gamecocks, sure we will lose, but going to the game, hmu if you're there and want to say hi, I'm glad to be here and may or may not come back. The traffic is awful and I'm a city girl. No harm no foul....at least I hope for the game tomorrow!!!!! LSU vs USC
Sometimes a provider gets a lot of views on her ad, and only 1 or 2 book and actually show up, and sometimes a woman like myself gets only a hundred and some views for the week, but has many appointments. Don't count out Louisiana gent's. they are some of the nicest and kindest men in the hobby. Hopefully your phone or e-mail will blow up!! I wish the best for you...
M.M.
you're such a sweetie, phone had blown up, but can't trust just anyone in a new territory, it's all good, just here for a few special fellas and for the game anyway..thanks for your sweet words
Yes, I know it's short notice, there's either a lot of lurkers in LA or I'm not getting my pm's but over 200+ looked at my notice I'm here, and only 1 appointment, I know I'm picky but still....really ECCIE??
Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
Would you like some cheese with your whine?
Would you like some cheese with your whine? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Don't be so immature; or debatable; how much have you had? stop instigating, just wondering...
Holly,

I have looked at your ad I'll admit.
Certainly considering seeing you, but just not in BR although I am in LA. Actually closer to your location in Biloxi. You may get some delayed requests, so do not worry. You have great reviews on the MS board.
Home is where the heart is Hun.
Home is where the heart is Hun. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
thanks for your support; reported; desperate for business you have to stoop to belittling visiting ladies; woW!!!
+ 1
You might find your phone and PM's overflowing after the game. Enjoy!
What Nicolet said ...
Haha...Diva puts in work.. +1
Economy here sucks right now with oil prices down. 10's of thousands of horny men are out of work in the last 6 months. Offshore oil and gas is Louisiana whether in Gulf of Mexico or Alaska or overseas, most that comes from here, the actual birthplace of the offshore industry, not Texas.
Economy here sucks right now with oil prices down. 10's of thousands of horny men are out of work in the last 6 months. Offshore oil and gas is Louisiana whether in Gulf of Mexico or Alaska or overseas, most that comes from here, the actual birthplace of the offshore industry, not Texas. Originally Posted by David-Louisiana
Man, stop it.. Guys are spending money right now. If it's worth it to them they are spending it..
The DAM I'M OUGHT MONET SHIT GOES WITH "MY HOUSE IS UNDER WATER CRAP" GROW UP ..GET BALLS....OR A CUT AND FOR GOD'S SAKE CHILD. "CARRY ON" WE DID. ...XXOO ANNIE