Pussy drought in Baton Rouge

Hence why I'm leaving baton rouge no no no can't be around that!
Hence why I'm leaving baton rouge no no no can't be around that! Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Not permanently, I hope. Just stay off backpage.
You guys still have a buffet of pussy up there compared to down here in the Houma area. You guys will be fine.
Not permanently, I hope. Just stay off backpage. Originally Posted by larsalexanderson
No just for now, and you can stay out of trouble on backpage if you screen and never talk explicit...never post donation on ad or suggestive picture (ex. Sucking duck, any kind of sexual reference) that's a beacon for cops to have evidence. If you play smart and not get greedy or see cheap men you shouldn't have too much of a problem. I've never been busted (knocks on wood) because I am safe and would rather be over careful then very careless
You guys still have a buffet of pussy up there compared to down here in the Houma area. You guys will be fine. Originally Posted by albundy
They apparently want cheap buffet in houma,I went up there not long ago and was a little disappointed but it's a hit or miss place. I did enjoy the gentlemen I did meet though so it wasn't a loss . I'll be back through eventually
Not permanently, I hope. Just stay off backpage. Originally Posted by larsalexanderson
+1