Caitie Mae?

A few years back there was a wonderful provider by the name of Caitie Mae. Does anyone no if she is still around under a different handle?
thanks,
I believe she retired a while back.
I believe she retired a while back. Originally Posted by Jasser
But the memories live on forever.

That was one very talented lady. Years ago I wrote her asking for a visit & before she responded, she had obviously read through my A*SPD posts & reviews to get a feeling for my style & preferences. I think it was more than screening; she really wanted to know my expectations.

She exceeded them by far.
A few years back there was a wonderful provider by the name of Caitie Mae. Does anyone no if she is still around under a different handle?
thanks, Originally Posted by Sailon
To the best of my knowledge, she's retired.

However . . .

If she were still around under a different handle, my assumption would be that, unless she had publicly announced that "New Handle" = Caitie Mae, she didn't want it known. Accordingly, the most I'd feel comfortable doing would be bringing the thread to her attention so that she could contact you privately if she wanted to. I certainly wouldn't tell you her new handle privately, let alone publicly, without knowing for sure that she wanted you to know.

Again, to the best of my knowledge she's retired. I'm just making a general observation about this type of ISO.
Chevalier,
fair enough and I would agree with that. I thought perhaps I had missed her resurfacing somehow. If she is indeed around and should you feel it appropriate please let her know she still has legions of fans including myself that would love the opportunity to reconnect.
thanks,
If she is indeed around and should you feel it appropriate please let her know she still has legions of fans including myself that would love the opportunity to reconnect. Originally Posted by Sailon
And if she is still around, and I just haven't heard about it, I count myself among the legion of fans that would enjoy reconnecting.
And if she is still around, and I just haven't heard about it, I count myself among the legion of fans that would enjoy reconnecting. Originally Posted by Chevalier
+1
I miss that lady. What an extraordinary person!
Now there was a truly amazing lady. Ummm, the CME was extra special, all righty. Chevalier, I hope you're having some fun with us.............heh heh heh
I know her in the real world. She is gone for now.
She was AWESOME. I only saw her once and I think I am still recovering. I believe she met someone and moved on in her life. Remember her BJ blog? WOW!! Best wishes where ever you may be.

J
She was very smart and creative - she has a lot to offer and was not living up to her full potential in the Hobby, IMHO. I assume she went to pursue professional interests and I hope it's working out for her.
I hope that she is happy. I have absolutely no doubt that she is extremely successful at whatever she chooses to do.

But if she ever wishes to do me again... well......, it would be an honor and a thrill.

GM
She sent me a text the night before she posted her farewell. A real class act and I wish her well. If she sees this, I'm hoping shell reach out, but my ego says if she was back I'd know already...
She was one of the very few woman that I would have LOVED to have met!!! The times that we spoke on the phone she was kind, very open, very funny and exceptionally bright!

And ... if I had a buck to bet, probably one of the best there is in the sack.

Damn. If you're reading this, by whatever name, you're missed and so many of us are wishing you the absolute best!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth