The abusive mind at work: Kathy Griffin

Former (?) comedian Kathy Griffin is having a melt down that no one is paying her money to vent her nasty spleen on stage. She blames Trump for her woes. She claims she has been blacklisted. Sounds like the wife beater who says after putting his (or her) wife in the hospital, "look what you made me do.". It was not Trump who blacklisted her, it was her sitting for the photo that blacklisted her. This is all on Griffin. The worm has turned.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...cid=spartandhp
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2017, 01:48 PM
Former (?) comedian Kathy Griffin is having a melt down that no one is paying her money to vent her nasty spleen on stage. She blames Trump for her woes. She claims she has been blacklisted. Sounds like the wife beater who says after putting his (or her) wife in the hospital, "look what you made me do.". It was not Trump who blacklisted her, it was her sitting for the photo that blacklisted her. This is all on Griffin. The worm has turned.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...cid=spartandhp Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
She needs to hold a bloody picture of a nutsack with two BB's and say she is holding Trump's balls.

She should quit crying and get to writing new material and come out with both barrels blazing.

btw...She is rich enough to never have to work again.
Heck, she's just pissed because she can't join the "me too" brigade.

Nobody would hit on her ugly obnoxious ass.
Nobody would hit on her ugly obnoxious ass. Originally Posted by Jackie S
WTF would ... just for bragging rights.
WTF is a lesbian too?
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2017, 06:10 PM

True

WTF would ... just for bragging rights. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL

WTF is a lesbian too? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
WTF is a lesbian too? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
and dyking too!
She needs to hold a bloody picture of a nutsack with two BB's and say she is holding Trump's balls.

She should quit crying and get to writing new material and come out with both barrels blazing.

btw...She is rich enough to never have to work again. Originally Posted by WTF
she sold her house recently. that should make her life comfortable.
Whaaaa frikken wa.. SHE did this to herself..

BUT LIKE all libtards they never see themselves at fault for any ills in their life.

Not surprisingly you don’t understand.

And it’s also doubtful you’ve ever been anywhere near a woman, let alone one who could buy and sell your dumb ass.
Whaaaa frikken wa.. SHE did this to herself..

BUT LIKE all libtards they never see themselves at fault for any ills in their life. Originally Posted by garhkal
Just like Twitler?
Not a funny person, never has been and never will be.
Maybe she should reveal how she sucked and fucked her way to where she is today.
Not a funny person, never has been and never will be.
Maybe she should reveal how she sucked and fucked her way to where she is today. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
assup and the reach-around crew got to where they are today by using the same " actions " . Look at that Gloryhole empire of Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES !
He has been campaign ing awfully hard. Not sure why as he seems to be a shoe in.
She's the typical libtard dummycrat ..... she simply can't admit she did this to herself while she insists on blaming Trump for it and playing the "I'm the victim here" card .....