Alright, Tbone77494, You Asked For It

Here's a quick response to Tbone77494's issue:

Quoted below is his pm to me, after our fully completed date in which all services were provided. But first, a quick itemization of his requested and received services:

Requested: Provided:

2-hour lunch date 2-hour lunch date

special wardrobe request special wardrobe request
(office wear to lunch, a personal turn-on) (very nice office wear)

90-min full service outcall 90-min full service outcall

GFE, DATY, French GFE (kissing, DFK, cuddling, hot oil massage, DATY,
slow and sensual French)

Lengthy discussion of client's
marital problems, which I
neither expected nor wanted
to provide counseling for.

-Emotional support over a three-hour period during which the client cried, resolved personal issues on the phone at our appointment. From-the-heart advice on what seemed to be a trying personal situation.

Folks, there are two sides to every story.

This client is using the interaction between us to vent about the emotionally trying issues in his personal life. Circumstances seem to prevent him from going to the source of his frustrations directly, so his most expedient route is to project onto our interaction.

While I do feel I could have offered a dizzying array of bedroom gymnastics, this was not what he asked for and wanted the afternoon we met.

The entirety of his requests were met during our date, in addition to his special wardrobe requests and what I thought was a special and attentive massage-and-French session, and above and beyond, the emotional counseling he should have sought elsewhere- with a professional marriage counselor.

Here's his PM to me in which he insists that, while "disappointed," he does not feel vindictive enough to post a review.

"Staff edit....forbidden items posted...Spacemtn

Folks, this guy is mad because he paid the requisite amount, received services rendered, and now resents it because his family situation (cuckolding wife) is making him bankrupt.

He doesn't have the balls to complain to her, as she's holding them, but he does have the recourse to defame me in a forum where my recourse is negligible.

Tbone, I hope this experience has empowered you, and I hope your situation improves. In the future, please do not project your problems on those who are not at fault.

And my supporters and friends, thanks for listening. Your loyalty and friendship is and continues to be my strength.

XXOO

Karlie
Here's a quick response to Tbone77494's issue:

Quoted below is his pm to me, after our fully completed date in which all services were provided. But first, a quick itemization of his requested and received services:

Requested: Provided:

2-hour lunch date 2-hour lunch date

special wardrobe request special wardrobe request
(office wear to lunch, a personal turn-on) (very nice office wear)

90-min full service outcall 90-min full service outcall

GFE, DATY, French GFE (kissing, DFK, cuddling, hot oil massage, DATY,
slow and sensual French)

Lengthy discussion of client's
marital problems, which I
neither expected nor wanted
to provide counseling for.

-Emotional support over a three-hour period during which the client cried, resolved personal issues on the phone at our appointment. From-the-heart advice on what seemed to be a trying personal situation.

Folks, there are two sides to every story.

This client is using the interaction between us to vent about the emotionally trying issues in his personal life. Circumstances seem to prevent him from going to the source of his frustrations directly, so his most expedient route is to project onto our interaction.

While I do feel I could have offered a dizzying array of bedroom gymnastics, this was not what he asked for and wanted the afternoon we met.

The entirety of his requests were met during our date, in addition to his special wardrobe requests and what I thought was a special and attentive massage-and-French session, and above and beyond, the emotional counseling he should have sought elsewhere- with a professional marriage counselor.

Here's his PM to me in which he insists that, while "disappointed," he does not feel vindictive enough to post a review.

Staff edit.....forbidden items posted...Spacemtn

Folks, this guy is mad because he paid the requisite amount, received services rendered, and now resents it because his family situation (cuckolding wife) is making him bankrupt.

He doesn't have the balls to complain to her, as she's holding them, but he does have the recourse to defame me in a forum where my recourse is negligible.

Tbone, I hope this experience has empowered you, and I hope your situation improves. In the future, please do not project your problems on those who are not at fault.

And my supporters and friends, thanks for listening. Your loyalty and friendship is and continues to be my strength.

XXOO

Karlie Originally Posted by Karlie

That is a VERY personal dig at a client that obviously trusted you way too much.

Like bartenders and shrinks..... you ladies hear a lot..... This kind of response is way below the belt and incredibly unprofessional.

It's hard to believe, reading this, that I have friends that think highly of you.

You've placed yourself in a pretty low class in my opinion.
seems to be something that belongs in the ladies Powder Room or whatever it's called.
$9 BILLS!?!?!? A professional therapist is about 1/2 that price. And she doesn't go writing it on the walls anywhere.
not sure what good this brings on anyone? Karlie you have a great rep so one bad time is NOT GOING TO HURT YOU..

I my opinion these threads cause more harm to you than they help you..

oh and posting such personal info on a client is a poor choice on your part,
Can we all say a WK has leaked once again a ROS to a provider he is smitten with. This has leaked really fast this time.
seems to be something that belongs in the ladies Powder Room or whatever it's called.
$9 BILLS!?!?!? A professional therapist is about 1/2 that price. And she doesn't go writing it on the walls anywhere. Originally Posted by nuglet
Could not have said it any better than that.
I am all for a lady posting her side if she feels she must but I also think it is very unprofessional to air all his personal issues out like this...That part should have been kept private just like any of his other real life info.If his emotions were to much you could have just ended the session possibly with a slight refund for the time left over?
Can we all say a WK has leaked once again a ROS to a provider he is smitten with. This has leaked really fast this time. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Wyldeman, there you go opening your trap door without facts and making accusations again... I did alert Karlie to a negative review. I did not disclose the content of the ROS to her. If she got it, she got it from somewhere else... I did post a comment relating my own experience, with even a caveat that I should be taken with a grain of salt, since I have a very biased opinion of her. I did let her know that I posted a response, as ineffectual as it may be. I did tell her that I specifically responded to Chair and Wyldeman in private tags which I am not at liberty to tell her about.
She does display marked knowledge of ROS information she is not supposed to have access to..... Someone needs a vacation......

Ban the wench....
I did alert Karlie to a negative review. Originally Posted by austinkboy

Very disappointed to see you admitting that....
@kboy I never said it was you. I just said a WK has leaked information about a review and the way she has responded sounds like she was read the ROS.
That is all he said Kboy..... Your reacting a bit too fast in your defense of a money hungry unprofessional prostitute.....

You do remember that she is a prostitute right?

That at the end of the day you get what is paid for? Nothing more?

her responses here in this thread WILL cause even the other ladies to shake their heads and wonder why....
Very disappointed to see you admitting that.... Originally Posted by Whispers
And, why are you disappointed? I did not disclose to her anything that I am not supposed to. Perhaps I shouldn't have, not because she shouldn't know, but because it got her excited enough to post this thread.

Whispers, you recently started a thread about friendship in the hobby, and what that means. Well, I may not always be happy with my friends, but I am true to my friends. And if you are disappointed with that, then there is not much else I can say.
If he really was in need of marital counseling he could have got about 9 one hour sessions with a professional counselor.
And, why are you disappointed? Originally Posted by austinkboy
because a) I believe it crosses a line in and of itself. b) a lot of folk know your a bit smitten at times and you really set yourself up for what most people have in the back of their minds ... that c) What is admitted is often just the tip of an iceberg.....

I did not disclose to her anything that I am not supposed to. Perhaps I shouldn't have, not because she shouldn't know, but because it got her excited enough to post this thread. Originally Posted by austinkboy
No... You shouldn't have because She shouldn't have known..... Plus.... You may have helped put her on the cross that she will get crucified on by innocently telling her.

Her response her in CoEd is incredibly immature and unprofessional.

Whispers, you recently started a thread about friendship in the hobby, and what that means. Well, I may not always be happy with my friends, but I am true to my friends. And if you are disappointed with that, then there is not much else I can say. Originally Posted by austinkboy
being true to your friends though does not require you to run to them with information that they can't handle...

Whats good about friendships though is that good ones weather the storms.....

I consider you a friend......

That is why I was disappointed...... If it was someone else I wouldn't give a fuck.....