Why not the gluteus maximus?

With all the talk about “Best all naturals” and “BBBJ top 10 lists” what about the Booty?

I am still in search of that perfect callipygian. What’s a callipygian? Websters defines it as:

Definition of CALLIPYGIAN

: having shapely buttocks

Variants of CALLIPYGIAN

cal·li·pyg·ian also cal·li·py·gous \-ˈpī-gəs\

Origin of CALLIPYGIAN

Its origin is in Greek kallipugos, used to describe a famous statue of Aphrodite; that comes from kallos, beauty (as in calligraphy, or callisthenics, or the lily called hemerocallis) plus puge, buttocks

A perfect callipygian, in my view, is proportionate to her body structure, weight and height. Not too wide but with plenty of depth. The perfect rumpsorous comes in all shapes and sizes.

Bubble, heart, onion and the OMG donkey butt!

But, no pun intended, the booty has to match up with the body type. A smallgirl with two large hams battling it out in the rear as she takes each step doesn’t cut it. Then again, neither does a tall thin gal with a flat jiggly thang.
The perfect ass puts the “S” in the so called “S-Curve”. Examples include Serena Williams, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and even the New Yorker Magazine got in the act in their March 2011 issue “…..the callipygian Kim Kardashian”.

What is the most perfect buttocks to you? Who in the hobby and or entertainment world has the sexiest booty?

There are alot of ladies in the hobby that meet this criteria. However, I can only list the ones that I’ve seen hobby related or in person. This list is in no particular order, but I will put them by body type.
Tall thick:
-Ebony Jasmine Love – Tall drink of water that puts the “S” in S-curve
Tall athletic:
-Genesis as my review states 40 plus inches of pure pleasure. Oh my!
-Sensual Sophia as my Russian friend used to say “One fine popka”
-Sasha Foxx (Dallas) – booty so round and tight you could bounce a quarter on it and knock an eye out!
Average body type:
-Marley Monroe, everyone talks about her boobs! Didn’t anyone but me notice that backside??
-Britany Bangs, I saw her a couple times two years ago and begged for her booty pic, which was my Avatar for a long time.

Petite bubbles:
-Ameelover, the cutest round bubble that is handfuls of fun.

I am still ISO the perfect callipygian so stealing a line from 6…..
Do you have the rump to make my Top Ten list?
I would have to say 3 best I've seen so far.
Klovve,Sensual Sophia,Lovely76 of course imo. Also usually the one your with,kinda like the beatles vs. the stones debate.
You really need to check out Wicked Heather's bootay! She has a nice round bubble but with tata's, she does have the "S Curve". Happy bootay hunting my friend
you sir share my obsession. the tits thread never held my interest much.

Cup, maybe make it a Booty Battle Royale, that was the title I was thinking of going with, just never followed through with it, story of my life.

right now Klovve has the most perfect one I've experienced. Not quite Nina Hartley esque, but very very close.
I like butts too! I second Klovve... very nice.

She hasn't taken an ad in ages but Kitty LaRoux has a very nice heiny and can suck with the best of them too!

Great thread COJ!

Sixx
-Sasha Foxx (Dallas) – booty so round and tight you could bounce a quarter on it and knock an eye out!
Originally Posted by CupOfJava

WOW, nice description of an amazing bootayyy!

Katarina Talise has a magnificent hiney....toned, tanned, firm, fat-free.

I have other favorites but it would take too long to list.
Sensual Sophia as my Russian friend used to say “One fine popka” Originally Posted by CupOfJava
You’re right, coffee-man. Sophia's popka has the added advantage of being crowed by les fossettes de Vénus – the dimples of Venus – an especially erotic touch.

Not all women have the dimples. But another who does, and whose tush is kissable, lickable, spankable, and caressable, has even lent her name to the genre. I’m speaking, of course, of Ellabutt.

Monk
txykat has an awesome ass and knows how to use it!
Not all women have the dimples. But another who does, and whose tush is kissable, lickable, spankable, and caressable, has even lent her name to the genre. I’m speaking, of course, of Ellabutt. Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
Ella of course, plus I would add Maci Lynn, and Darien.
I agree that Klovve has one of the most beautiful butts I have ever seen in my life. Genesis Nicole is up there too as well as Marley Monroe. The 3 of them are different but they are all oh so nice .
Maria Goddess. One fine bubble butt. With or without the Hershey kisses.

Charlize has the ass that rocks my world, too.
Shapely booty lovers there is an interesting thread in the National forum

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=236306
^Lots of nice callipygian women in that thread.^
Though knowing you and your preferences I could infer what callipygian meant, but I had to look it up a few months ago. Thank you for enriching my vocabulary Java! Off to do squats now! he-he!
^Lots of nice callipygian women in that thread.^
Though knowing you and your preferences I could infer what callipygian meant, but I had to look it up a few months ago. Thank you for enriching my vocabulary Java! Off to do squats now! he-he! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
... Squats do help the firmness..... but a good healthy diet is just as important. A daily dose of cornbread, collard greens and any meat does a booty good