OutTowner Providers

Hey What's up with all these outtowner providers in Austin? It seems that at least 4-5 of them are in Austin every week.

Out!
What's wrong with that? It is called CHOICES.... that is a GREAT thing....

sixx
Hey What's up with all these outtowner providers in Austin? It seems that at least 4-5 of them are in Austin every week.
Out! Originally Posted by Beach81
What? half the gals I've seen are from Dallas! Out? Shoot, that would kill half of my fun!
What? half the gals I've seen are from Dallas! Out? Shoot, that would kill half of my fun! Originally Posted by CupOfJava
X2
Send us more Dallas spinners
Wow hmm I would expect that from another provider (maybe) a young one, but we aren't even that rude to out of town ladies when they come to Dallas to visit. Sorry to surprise you but travelling and meeting new people is one of the perks of the hobby world. For the guys and gals. Thank you though for wanting us Not to come b/c that made me want to visit more! See yall on Weds!!!!!
Thank you though for wanting us Not to come b/c that made me want to visit more! See yall on Weds!!!!! Originally Posted by sexykim2008
That's definitely only his opinion,there could never be enough hot ladies in town. Bring lots of friends.
Every body wants NEW are Different stuff I think Jay Z said it best aint nothing better than new pussy and that its new to you is all that matters..lol
I don't think Beach81 meant to tell visiting providers to get out. Perhaps just a way of signing off on his posts that looks unfortunate when combined with this subject?
What's wrong with that? It is called CHOICES.... that is a GREAT thing....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
X2