Safety First!! Mask and Gloves are required!!

Please keep yourself and our community safe by wearing protective gear including: mask and gloves. As we slowly reopen our city please continue social distancing and extreme hand washing. This is a very tight network and we all want to stay healthy. My studio is still closed due to Corona and will most likely reopen in about 2 weeks fingers crossed! Stay safe, stay healthy and make smart decisions with regards to human contact and body fluids. Cheers!!
Stocks are up on fleshlight products. Plus less hassle
Good point. I do hope providers will post or advise in first contact what their "protocols" are regarding this. I would rather say no thank you in the first contact than to arrive then do so. Be sure to update your profile and include info up front. Thank you in advance.

Safety First!! Mask and Gloves are required!!...Please keep yourself and our community safe by wearing protective gear including: mask and gloves. As we slowly reopen our city please continue social distancing and extreme hand washing. This is a very tight network and we all want to stay healthy. My studio is still closed due to Corona and will most likely reopen in about 2 weeks fingers crossed! Stay safe, stay healthy and make smart decisions with regards to human contact and body fluids. Cheers!! Originally Posted by shelby
Thanks for the info.
Interesting how even though the Tx numbers are still doubling daily folks are now setting specific dates that they will be open for biz.

This applies to many businesses in the area. I spoke with one individual who's attitude about hitting the gym was "Well we're all gonna get it eventually and those that die will die".

It's as if folks have given up and set a price limit or inconvenience limit over life itself.

If Covid 19 cases & the spread ratio is way up now and things are still opening, why did we bother closing to begin with?

Why stop at infecting others or getting infected for a massage or a haircut? Why not commit crimes or go BBFS if the general attitude is "Well we're all gonna get infected eventually and those that are gonna die will die"?
https://images.app.goo.gl/JbFyfQTigC7kybUD8 Naked Gun scenes come to my mind..