URL / Website: na
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines
Activities: FIV/Boob play/Cock fondling/FS
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'3 pretty face, nice firm breasts, nice legs and ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, Mavs fan!

I need to forget about the flat tire I got in their ratty parking lot, my last visit.

Someone recently posted that they have started frisking customers before entry. Did that happen to you
It's been 3 years since I went, and I was frisked then.. A brief pat down. No biggie. I'd rather they frisk than not frisk. Or scan a metal detector.
Just a thought, should Chicas Bonitas reviews be in the Studio section?
Just a thought, should Chicas Bonitas reviews be in the Studio section? Originally Posted by Texxan52
Lol good thinking 😀
Great review, Mavs fan!

I need to forget about the flat tire I got in their ratty parking lot, my last visit. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The main reason I don't frequent the clubs on HH, the parking situation is usually a pain and very limited. However, it sounds like it may be worth the hassle.

I just may have to pry some daytime availability away from "The Man" one of these days to swing by day shift to check things out...that may be a better time than nights.

I just may have to pry some daytime availability away from "The Man" one of these days to swing by day shift to check things out...that may be a better time than nights. Originally Posted by MrMarriott
Agree. Historically CB has action during the day, but is livelier with better-looking girls at night. We all go for our own reasons.. For me...

https://www.iheart.com/artist/def-le...?autoplay=true