URL / Website: - https://www.bucksclubs.com/bucks-wild/fort-worth/
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: - 5316 Superior Parkway, Fort Worth
Activities: Lap Dance, Grinding, Clothed HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long, blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She actually looked more Caucasian (possibly mixed?) but had a Spanish accent. Not sure of her ethnicity.
She was very petite and firm. Probably 5’2”ish.. Spinner. She was literally perfect. Pink lace lingerie. Gorgeous eyes and perfect teeth. Boobs were barely a handful but didn’t have that kind of stretched skin look a lot of girls with small boobs have. Smelled amazing, didn’t notice any smoking smell.
Recommendation: Yes
Looks like a good honest review to me.
Heat comes in all forms
Heat comes in all forms Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Well said.

Great review

The detail is beyond 97% of all reviews I've read. Future Reviewers take heed!

I hope the ladies are as hot as you suggest. And I hope I don't pay 1/4 as much as you when I go.

One detail you missed, that 99% of reviews miss. Did the ladies (some, none, a couple?) Get nude onstage?
I hardly ever hang out over here, but things are so slow elsewhere, I dropped in. I appreciate your self- deprecating apology, but it's not necessary. It's honest and descriptive and a fun read. Haven't been in a strip club in maybe 30 years. Your story made me want to go back.
Thanks!
Well said.

Great review

The detail is beyond 97% of all reviews I've read. Future Reviewers take heed!

I hope the ladies are as hot as you suggest. And I hope I don't pay 1/4 as much as you when I go.

One detail you missed, that 99% of reviews miss. Did the ladies (some, none, a couple?) Get nude onstage? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Some got nude on stage, some did not.

To clarify, I spent a total of $155, which was def WAY too much, and could have gotten out for way less.

$30 - VIP Bracelet
$5 - D*****
$20 - R*****
$20 - I*****
$80 - H*****