Admin help

Why isn’t there an option to report private messages ?
Bigdog99 thinks it’s okay to send threatening pms to providers .
There is, Bella, just not where I would expect to see it.

Check the upper right-hand side of the text box. You should see the familiar exclamation-point-inside-the-triangle icon there.

Hope that helps.
There is, Bella, just not where I would expect to see it.

Check the upper right-hand side of the text box. You should see the familiar exclamation-point-inside-the-triangle icon there.

Hope that helps. Originally Posted by TinMan
Thanks babe. I owe you one if you can make it out to Addison ;-)
Hahaha. There was no threat at all, silly girl. I don't need to threaten anyone, that's not my style. I simply called you out for who you are. You got your feelings hurt. Move on. Luckily I've never even seen you. You just talk too much.

Apologies to the community for having been dragged in to this. The OP could have just messaged an admin directly to express her disdain. Admin are well know on the Board and accessible. Instead, here we are. So that should tell you everything you need to know.

Shouldn't DallasBella posting PUBLICLY about a PRIVATE MESSAGE and making an accusation of being threatened without any context from the PM fro all to read also be an infraction to Guidelines?

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums.
Hahaha. There was no threat at all, silly girl. I don't need to threaten anyone, that's not my style. I simply called you out for who you are. You got your feelings hurt. Move on. Luckily I've never even seen you. You just talk too much.

Apologies to the community for having been dragged in to this. The OP could have just messaged an admin directly to express her disdain. Admin are well know on the Board and accessible. Instead, here we are. So that should tell you everything you need to know.

Shouldn't DallasBella posting PUBLICLY about a PRIVATE MESSAGE and making an accusation of being threatened without any context from the PM fro all to read also be an infraction to Guidelines?

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. Originally Posted by bigdog99
Sending a provider an absolutely unsolicited message Telling her to watch her back is not a threat?
I think all she did is ask how to report, did not display said message, so IMO does not break that guideline.

If you never saw her not sure why you would PM her unless it was to schedule something,again just MO

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. Originally Posted by bigdog99

1. The guideline means she cannot take a screencap of the PM, nor copy and paste the PM in the board. Doesn't mean she cannot mention that you sent her a threatening PM.

2. The easiest way to avoid all this is to not send unsolicited PM's with veiled threats to people.

If I had received that unsolicited PM I would take it as a threat as well.

As mentioned by Grace, how about just not send it in the first place.
What I said was SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH

I've had my say and my point about this provider has been made clear by her public actions. Moving on...

I've had my say and my point about this provider has been made clear by her public actions. Moving on... Originally Posted by bigdog99
That's not all you said-- and you know it. You're now arguing with two moderators, both of whom saw the PM that you sent. If you don't want to be publicly called out-- don't send threats.
Hahaha. There was no threat at all, silly girl. I don't need to threaten anyone, that's not my style. I simply called you out for who you are. You got your feelings hurt. Move on. Luckily I've never even seen you. Originally Posted by bigdog99
1st - Suggest you put down the shovel and stop digging.

2nd - In no way, shape or form is what you literally admit to here an acceptable use of the PM system on eccie.

Grace, myself and multiple other moderators received notification of the reported PM. We all read what you sent. It was unacceptable. You said you are done. Recommend you actually be done and walk away from this.

Or don't. But it won't end well for you.
Adults usually just block and ignore people they don't like.

I've had my say and my point about this provider has been made clear by her public actions. Moving on... Originally Posted by bigdog99
I've no dog in this fight, however, I've seen photos of the OP, and she does NOT have a "fat mouth".

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

On topic, don't send shitty PMs. They can always be flagged for moderation by the recipient.
I will volunteer to watch Bella’s back and front! That should put an end to the matter. No need to thank me.

On topic, don't send shitty PMs. They can always be flagged for moderation by the recipient. Originally Posted by corona
Only staff members are allowed to send insulting PMs.

If you are into private messaging someone member to member, do not exchange messages with someone you do not care for at anytime, put them on ignore, and when you do PM converse with others, if it starts to get on the borderline of getting out of hand, stop conversing with them. Some folks just cannot agree to disagree, they have play the "I have a bigger dick" game.

Let all your haters show the low life you know they are by not responding, especially to their posts on open threads, when they continue to try to insult/incite you to respond with their baiting tactics, trying different ways to get your goat so you respond and they usually turn around and RTM your post.