Providers reaching out to you

Do any of you have providers that text you when they're in the area? I know I'm not the only one this happens to so it's by no means a flex.

Just curious what the consensus is around this and how often it happens.
I had one email me one evening and ask if I wanted to go dancing, but no provider has ever approached me about an appointment. Now the SB was different. I never, not once, initiated any meeting, for any reason. I didn't have to.
I have one special girl that will text me to come see her.
Just wish my schedule would work so I could see her.
Why would that be a flex? The girls probably text every client they have saved on their phone from a specific city any time they are in town.
Some touring providers have contact lists for cities that they travel to. I know when a certain provider comes in from out of town because she lets me know she's on the way.
I will frequently either email or PM gents when I'm going to be available-- since I seldom am anymore... but I never---- ever ever ever-- call or text. Not everyone in this hobby has a burner phone and I never want to be responsible for someone getting caught.
I will frequently either email or PM gents when I'm going to be available-- since I seldom am anymore... but I never---- ever ever ever-- call or text. Not everyone in this hobby has a burner phone and I never want to be responsible for someone getting caught. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Good point. I'd like to add that for the instance mentioned above that provider has a method where she can contact me securely, and she knows it.
Yes. Women I've met in the past have contacted me to let me know when and where they are available. Some ask me questions related to OH2. Multiple women have introduced themselves to me on OH2 and eccie to ask if I would see them. That is because I write good and detailed reviews. They are new to the websites and like to get reviews to get started. I don't plan to write Rest of The Story in future reviews. I'm done with that. There is too much drama and conflict on these websites.
Nothing in the Hobby Handbook says you have to say yes. Guess what? They'll call you again next time they're in town.

Be polite, no need to be an asshole.
Most of the providers I see regularly contact me first, so that is a norm to me.
I had one provider reached out to me to inform she is available but I told her respectably this is too risky for me to communicate and she stops doing that.

Ever since no
I have them reach out if we have seen each other a few times.. the younger ones are the most likely to reach out to see if i am up for a date.
Why would that be a flex? The girls probably text every client they have saved on their phone from a specific city any time they are in town. Originally Posted by hustle4433
Exactly. This is nothing more than simple marketing. Casting a wide net will produce more fish. AMPs use to do this often when there was a slow down in business.
All the time, similar to Grace's comment, email to my hobby email. And yes, even though I'm off clock, and a few have met ECG, they follow TCB (email instead of text). Usually asking about hotels, areas to shop, restaurant questions, screening of potential clients, etc.
ECG gets same from her east coast friends that hit KC on their tour circuts. Basically, we're a hobby YELP for KC.

I want to add something I think critical, good TCB includes pre-planning in advance. Not a day or two, more like at least a few days if not more. Example: ECG's friends book their tours a couple weeks out.
All the time, similar to Grace's comment, email to my hobby email. And yes, even though I'm off clock, and a few have met ECG, they follow TCB (email instead of text). Usually asking about hotels, areas to shop, restaurant questions, screening of potential clients, etc.
ECG gets same from her east coast friends that hit KC on their tour circuts. Basically, we're a hobby YELP for KC.

I want to add something I think critical, good TCB includes pre-planning in advance. Not a day or two, more like at least a few days if not more. Example: ECG's friends book their tours a couple weeks out. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That part. I generally start messaging about 3 weeks out-- and I always do my P411 ad the maximum 30 days out. That way-- by the time I actually arrive, I know how much space in my schedule there is for newbies, if any-- and can post ads on Tryst or boards that allow it if need be.