I just begged Holly of Houston to stop in Abilene...

With Ms. Jessica flaking out on us and Sovanna's recent shenanigans (posting an appointment in Abilene, San Antonio, & Corpus Christi for the same day ), I just sent an email begging Holly to help out us Abilene guys by spending an evening in Abilene on her way to Lubbock this month. I'll keep advised of any response I receive...
WOO HOO I like this inviting me stuff!!! I will not be able to make it to Abilene BUT will plan a visit and it will be very soon!!! I will keep you guys updated!
WOO HOO I like this inviting me stuff!!! I will not be able to make it to Abilene BUT will plan a visit and it will be very soon!!! I will keep you guys updated! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Awesome!
great news! Now I gotta make sure Im in town. =)
Now Holly if you would make a detour to San Angelo too, that would be great for us guys over here.
Now Holly if you would make a detour to San Angelo too, that would be great for us guys over here. Originally Posted by ponyboy
I will certainly keep that in mind
Kerchunk - I, myself, book 5 different cities a week.

I don't know those girls personally but I travel and am in Central Texas now so its easy for me to be in Dallas or Austin within an hour or so.

Its called Pre-Booking.

Where the hell is Abilene anyway? Maybe I will come over there.......
2.5 to 3 hrs straight west of Dallas on i-20
well I am in Midland now, and will be in Abilene Friday

Meg
Hhhmmmm thinking I may have to check out abilene soon.......
But Berkleigh, what kerplunk was talking about was saying she would be in Abilene, then San Antonio (+ 4 hours) and Corpus Christ( another 3 hours) all on the same day. Can't be done. Not pre-booking, but saying she would be there.

Anyway, I will throw in another vote for you to visit Abilene. Ask MarieLynn about us.
But Berkleigh, what kerplunk was talking about was saying she would be in Abilene, then San Antonio (+ 4 hours) and Corpus Christ( another 3 hours) all on the same day. Can't be done. Not pre-booking, but saying she would be there.

Anyway, I will throw in another vote for you to visit Abilene. Ask MarieLynn about us. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Hmmm see your thought but MAYBE she was just trying to see what city she got the most interest from.. I dont know, im just guessing! :=D
Unfortunately, her ad said Visiting Wed 17th Only in all three cities.

But, enough of her, when are you gonna be in abilene ?
In April forsure! Planning now... :=D You will see an ad 1st week of april..
Hmmm see your thought but MAYBE she was just trying to see what city she got the most interest from.. I dont know, im just guessing! :=D Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
I post for all my cities the same day but in each ad it states USUALLY the day I will be there.

I see how she is trying to spark to the interest and I do the same.

I will be going to abilene sometime soon