Website Design

I own Amarillo Graphics in... Amarillo. And we are a provider/hobbist friendly company that can knock out some pretty amazing sites. I'm not just the normal geek or local flake who will use a cookie cutter template to design your site.

I will make sure your design stands out, with the best quality images, and full admin backend so you can login and control your site with ease.

Anyway, just offering my services and saying "hey" to the board. I was on ASPD and helped out quite a few friends there. So if you get board pull up the site and check out my portfolio, shoot me a PM here for pricing or via the site. 40% off through June if you use promo code WTPROVIDER

Thanks,

www.amarillographics.com
Wow, sorry guys I was not trying to spam the Review area, I thought I was in Sandbox on this post. Either way, my bad.
Certified Web Designer or Webmaster?
I was going to laugh when I saw your question and your advatar.... I'm sorry I'm just honest here guy. no offense. It reminded me of that Cell Commercial "Webmasters dont have Levels Dork..."

Anyway... I have a BS from CSU, then was in the Navy for 6 Yrs in IS, then... back to school Masters in Computer Science. Adobe Advanced application designer, .NET in VB, PHP, and a college instructor here at one of our wonderful West, Tx schools.

So although I am a nerd, I'm pretty creative, and a down to earth normal guy. Feel free to check out my portfolio and I think you will see for yourself.

Thanks bro!
Thanks for the feedback. I have know some people do bragging when it came to web designing. I am opposite side since I am Field Services IT. I have 7 certifications plus I covered 12 different fields. I am not nerd, I am more of service professional since multiple companies call me. I have to usually travel outside of Lubbock since there are not decent IT tech/engineers in West Texas.
Have you posted on the main Business service forum? It get you some better hits. If work gets slow, then let me give some leads. I have been turning down some work since I can't do at the same time.
Amarillo:

I moved this thread to your intended forumn. Sorry it took me so long. I been kinda busy. Even a lil OLD country mouse has a real world job. LOL

HID