Thinking of coming to Lubbock 5/17-5/19

Wanted to take the "east" West Texas tour starting in Lubbock and vist with gents I have hear so many great things about. Right now, it's a tentative schedule. Just seeing how much interest is out there .....

Also on the schedule for different dates, of course is Hobbs, Ruidoso, Alamogordo and Roswell.

If there is an interest, please pm me

Thanks,

xoxo Ash
I am thinking I might need to make a trip to lubbock since odessa wasn't on the list! You know I would love to see u in odessa!
Ashley, I am thinking you might do better in "east" West Texas ( Abilene) than some of those little east New Mexico towns. They are barely big enough to have an Allsups.
Awwww , I wont count Odessa out just testing the waters

Ash
Ashley, I am thinking you might do better in "east" West Texas ( Abilene) than some of those little east New Mexico towns. They are barely big enough to have an Allsups. Originally Posted by Pistolero

Lol..true true. Perhaps, I will add Abilene to my visit. So, now here are a few questions.....what are the best places to stay in Lubbock and Abilene (please pm with details, dont want all eyes reading info).
You guys will definitely have fun with Ashley !! I know I did !!!=)
You guys will definitely have fun with Ashley !! I know I did !!!=) Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha
Thanks Gorgeous!!! I had an awesome HOT time
You guys will be more than satisified with these girls!! I know I had "loads" of fun with them See you girls again for sure..