First Time at an AMP

Guys, I've been asking the ladies questions so I thought it was about time to let us do some talking too.

I was a horny 23 year old graduate student, living in a way-too-small dorm room out-of-town, between girlfriends and knew I wanted to have some sex. There were several "massage parlors" just outside of town so I drove out there and picked one that sounded nice. They were all single-wide trailers with flashing lights. There must've been at least 15 of them along the highway. It was almost 2AM when I walked in and sat down on the sofa nervously, looking about for someone. A young asian woman came out and sat next to me on the sofa. I could look right down her sheer top and see her perky little boobs and dark nipples. She said "You choose, OK?" and handed me a piece of paper that had these funny products like "Quick Trip to Heaven" for $80, "Hands on" for $40, etc... I picked one called "Something different" for $60 and followed her into a small room with a massage table. She excused herself and told me "You take off clothes and get on table, OK?" She turned down the lights and walked out. I was lying there face down when she walked in with a washcloth and had me flip over. Damn was that nice! "You ready now, huh?" she said as the washcloth was tossed to the table. I flipped over again and for the next 10 minutes her tongue was sliding up and down my body as she stroked her nails over my skin. "OK, turn over" she whispered. I watched as she slithered out of her dress and showed me her hot, trim body. Her tongue slithered behind my ear and delivered a shot of hot breath as her fingers were scraping my skin and finally stroked my shaft while I cupped her bushy pussy in my hand. That incredible tongue slithered down my body until it found my dick and was pulled inside her mouth. She didn't say a word but just started sucking gently. I don't know if it was the fact that I'd come here for this and I was getting it, the thrill of this mouth being attached to a petitie asian lady or her expert mouth but I was spurting into her mouth in about 5 minutes. I watched her face for that expression that says "This is the most disgusting tasting stuff ever!!" but it didn't change. She just let it run from the corners of her mouth and actually looked pleased that she'd made me cum. She lifted her head up and said "You stay, OK?" and scurried out. She came back about 1 minutes later and started in on my cock again. The blessings of youth had me rock hard in pretty short order and I was surprised to see that she'd succeeded in rolling a rubbed down my dick with her mouth!

She straddled me and sank on my cock. She grimaced a bit but I didnt care. I grabbed two handfulls of ass and started fucking her. It took a good half hour before I came again, by now behind her and pounding her sweet pussy doggystyle and listening to her gasping and acting like she was struggling to acocmomodate me. I was dressed, drained and sitting in my Pinto hatchback driving back to school about an hour later.

I really have a fond memory of that first time. It's always exciting indulging in Hobbying but that's stayed with me a lonnnnng time!
Txc, funny stuff.

I was doing a bunch of travel to the Stamford CT area. There was some show on HBO ( forget the name) based in Chicago that had the main character going into an AMP and that was when I first heard " happy ending".

Me being curious had driven by a massage parlor in Stamford. I thought, no way that actually happens!

Met up with Bebe, and upon the flip, much to my surprise she was naked and ready to go. Needless to say, my business trips to Stamford became much more expensive.

Then I moved to Dallas and my financial woes really accelerated when I first met the original Penny at Smile...

Interesting in that many other towns that I have toured really only feature L1. Las Vegas perhaps most frustrating in that regard, also no luck in NYC. Houston not bad...

amp's rule
I suppose my problem with the AMP is trying out the infamous Cherry Lane place in Fort Worth first. Kinda puts a bad taste in your mouth.

It was all well, and I was expecting L1, when she pulled out a cover while straddling me. And I was like no wait, just what are you doing? Firstly, I couldn't believe that a measly 60$ donation, past the room fee, was going to result in that. I figured NE, SE, L1. At first, she was said, the cover is mandatory, and I was like, no no, had to try to communicate just L1. My ears were stuffed up a bit from allergies and her english was broken.

Still not sure if she was planning L3 or L2. She was older (probably 35), but looked allright. She insisted that I come back when I had more time for a extra special treat and ask for her.

I'd likely be addicted if my experience was anything like yours , txc.