When the Orgasm's Happening--Do You Need to See His/Her Face?

Numerous threads reflect the man AND women can be stimulated by particular sights (i.e women by the cum spurting from a cock, men at the sight of their business sliding in and out between a pair of hot, wet lips). There's also been a preference noted by the women that doggystyle is their fave position to get fucked. So when it's time for your partner to cum do you want to see the expression on his/her face while it's happening?
OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, I want to see the expression on his face when he cums! 9 times out of 10, it will trigger another orgasm for me!
I like to look into his eyes when he's cumming, but I'm a visually-oriented lady. Even when in doggy, I'm looking back there and checking out the action. Love it!
I love watching a girl cum as I'm eating her. I have asked ex gf's to look me in the eyes while they cum.
I love watching a girl while she cum's from sex. It always pushes me ever the edge.
Well to be honest..we make some silly faces..errrrrm when we are exploding..lol ...
Hmmmmm..sounds like some of the visually-oriented ladies on here might have mirrors hanging around for their benefit too!
I think I enjoy HEARING the sounds at the moment of truth more than watching my partners face. I tend to get so caught up that I usually don't look around at much of anything! Moans and gasps, etc...oh yeah! LOVE IT!
This afternoon, the sight of that young lady as she rode me cowgirl through several orgasms made mine all the sweeter.

Not sure this applies to all ladies, but I know in this particular lady's case, her cute face just gets sexier as she gets hot & sweaty. I keep wanting to try reverse cowgirl with her to try the different sensations, but I can't bear to not be able to gaze upon her lovely face.
I LOVE to see her face. When we http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_butterfly.shtml
and she has "Le Petite Morte" it is such a turn on.
Wynter Stark has the absolute most wonderful look on her face when she cums from DATY or me pounding her hard from behind. It's an undescribable look. Her eyes seem as if they were about to explode. Note to self: schedule with Wynter again asap.
It's a look not to be forgotten. Others ladies seem to have a good look too, none like Wynter's.
I am with VNurse in that I love the SOUNDS of her cumming. Then again, I do like to look up when dining to see that my efforts are being appreciated....
I like to look in the woman's eyes , so i just cut two holes in the paper bag.
I love to see women in their eyes when they cum.....It makes me even more excited and get a feeling of accomplishment of making her happy.....
I love hearing them cum; it's so damn sexy. My SO and I skype every once in a while when we're apart, it's awesome. Though I love watching her cum when she's sucking me off.
most definitely especially when she is on top and when i am on top...